I'm Curious: How Many of You Also Wear Non B'bags??

Do You Cheat On Your B'bags??

• NO! I ONLY wear b'bags!!

• I have a mixed collection, but all are high end

• I have all kinds of bags

Results are only viewable after voting.
My collection is entirely Bbags, with the exception of a beautiful red Alexander McQueen Novak. It is the most gorgeous bag... but it is hard to get things in and out of in a hurry and scratches SO easily. I use it for very special occasions or if I need something different and more structured.

I haven't carried anything other than Balenciaga since December though... rain or shine.

I guess the reason I like other bags is that it always make me happy when I go back to my b-bags. It's like they're new or something. Plus they don't get as much wear and will last longer.

I have a bunch of Coach bags. I use them when I don't want to get my bbags stained or dirty. I carry a Coach bag to work because I work in a lab, and I'd die if I got any chemicals on a bbag!

I have two B-bags, a vintage Gucci with bamboo handle and a bunch of funny unbranded little bags for the evening. For example, I have some cluches encrusted with beads by Singapore-based Chomel (http://www.chomel.com.sg/). Plus my everyday-eveyweather bag is a Botkier, I would say that in the "indestructible" category Botkiers are my faves, whilst in the high-end zone I absolutely prefer Balenciaga.

I have been an LV for gal for quiet a few years. But lately have been into B bags.

My collection consist of : Balenciaga, LV, Dior, Chanel, MJ, Juicy couture and Coach

Total mutt here! I really enjoy a variety: Hermes, Chloe, Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Marc Jacobs, LV, and of course, Balenciaga! I truly love each and appreciate their uniqueness!

I mostly wear my bbags - but so far I only own three bbags + the accessories

- I still have (and love) my Mulberry Ayler, my two Angelica's (Absolutely adore the tassels) + lots of accessories and a small metallic Miu Miu for cocktail-parties etc... None of them are leaving. It rains heavily in Denmark and I am not so tender when it comes to those as I am with my bbags.. So they fit perfectly in my collection..

I have sold of two other Miu Miu bags and a fendi baguette to be able to buy a City this fall..

I think I will prefer Balenciaga any day at this time, but still love my other bags..

I mostly have bbags
and 99,99% of the time I wear a Bbag, I just Have a prada ( that I never wear) a Betty chloé ( It's my favorite non balenciaga) and a classic chanel that I love ( but the chain is so unconfortable)