I'm crazy.

Well.....I have been checking my email and LV account constantly throughout the day waiting for the shipping confirmation. I just called them to make sure it would be shipped today...and...technical error, the order never went through! Even though I got the order confirmation, for some reason it never went through on their side. So all that anxiety and sleepless night for nothing. I'm thinking that it's meant to be that I don't get the Artsy...but having them putting it on hold at my local store just in case. :graucho: It's probably better this way as I can try it on and think rationally rather than compulsively hitting the "buy" button.
I do have to say that the customer service reps at LV.com are super nice! The woman I spoke with was so apologetic and helpful in getting the items reserved at my local store.

I feel so guilty about it I kind of hope I get an order cancellation. Losing sleep tonight! Would love to hear the good and bad from artsy empreinte owners.

Don't lose sleep! You made beautiful choices! I have an Artsy Emp, and of my bags, it is my absolute favorite. Hands down. Nothing like leather! Enjoy.:smile:

Well.....I have been checking my email and LV account constantly throughout the day waiting for the shipping confirmation. I just called them to make sure it would be shipped today...and...technical error, the order never went through! Even though I got the order confirmation, for some reason it never went through on their side. So all that anxiety and sleepless night for nothing. I'm thinking that it's meant to be that I don't get the Artsy...but having them putting it on hold at my local store just in case. :graucho: It's probably better this way as I can try it on and think rationally rather than compulsively hitting the "buy" button.
I do have to say that the customer service reps at LV.com are super nice! The woman I spoke with was so apologetic and helpful in getting the items reserved at my local store.

Was your credit card charged? It may not have gone through because of payment. (Sometimes CC companies may block online charges like this).