I'm crazy.

I don't think your crazy! If I could I would! ...but I will soon lol! Most of us have slight anxiety after hitting the order button. You will forget all about that when you get that shipped notification and or worse case scenario you can always return. You made beautiful choices and I hope you enjoy!!!

Thanks all for the enablement! I figure if the order goes through, it was meant to be right? It is supposed to be overnight shipping which means it would arrive tomorrow. After I got my speedy empreinte, I swore I was finally satisfied and that was the last one. The problem is that I have gone on a binge since December:
-Chanel GST
-epi neverfull
-monogram pallas
-speedy 25 empreinte
-and now artsy empreinte

Plus the following SLG's:
-epi zcp
-Marie lou wallet
-empreinte secret compact wallet
-vernis cles

Eek!

I feel you! I'm on ban island but I just got an vernis pm Alma and feels so guilty but I had to because of the price increase and colour being discontinued on the bright side we save money buying it now than later :smile: enjoy your lovely purchase

I feel so guilty about it I kind of hope I get an order cancellation. Losing sleep tonight! Would love to hear the good and bad from artsy empreinte owners.

There is no bad on the empreinte artsy! I LOVE mine! It's look beautiful. You will feel extra special when you carry it. And the smell of the leather it TDF!!!
You will LOVE it!!!

I feel so guilty about it I kind of hope I get an order cancellation. Losing sleep tonight! Would love to hear the good and bad from artsy empreinte owners.

I absolutely LVoe my Emp Artsy! And I got it in Neige so I have to be extra careful with it. But I don't' care I love that handbag. I love the gold hardware up against that basically white handbag. And don't get me started on how good the Emp smells sooo good.

Big congratulations on both items. Just let the after purchase jitters settle down and you're going to be a very happy Lady! :woot: