I'm crazy for my new bag...

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Have just been staring at it on elux; it's getting shipped to me in a few days, and man it's like $1000 less in Hawaii, can't believe I bought this bag; would never have picked it unless I saw it IRL, Bagnitolles Dentelle Silver... such a great day bag... very very happy, do apologize for no pics... i love this bag, i really really do!:heart:

But, also came out dying for the pleaty. What a chic little piece , thought I'd be more practical with the BH though.... pleaty is a future bag...

Thanks sweetie! Missed that the other post had a few responses and got swept away with posting this; mods can mush em togehter if need be, no sense to take up too much space, just really really excited! Thanks for sharing with me label addict, oh yeah, you're the dentelle recruiter, I'm with ya on that girl... have never been able to get enough of my silver dentelle pochette wallet, hopefully, this will help!

Congrats again!! I can understand why you are so excited. I wouldn't be able to hold in my energy waiting for her. The Dantelle line really grew on me. I can't wait to see pics when she arrives!!

I didn't realize that LV was cheaper in Hawaii.