I'm crazy for my new bag...

oh, no, it's $100 difference, not $1000, at this point in time I don't know and don't care..haha... I guess I'm a little lost, I need my calculator, amazing that I manage budgets for a living... just don't get LV mixed up... with it... cause then I can't think. $100 less right, I guess that's still good. Who cares. I got the bag. hehe sorry for the misconfusion.... we'd all be jumping on planes if we could buy it for $1000 less, silly silly me.... what an idiot...hits herself....

$1,000 less? That doesn't sound right...

Pretty freaky, huh? SA at Ala Moana said I was doing good cause things are cheaper in Hawaii... and, ya know, when I'm spending over $1000 for a bag, it's like yeah right, whatever... this is nuts. But, I went on elux last night and the price is $1720; I fished out my LV receipt and I paid $1610 including shipping... that's $1000 right, or close enough to it. I was really shocked myself.... I'm still too freaked about the $$ that I spent to get on any waitlist right now. But, he (the SA) wants me to keep ordering from Hawaii in order to get the special additions.. he also reminded me to "manage"as in not go overboard... (too late) my LV collection...lol... we had a great time! Plus, I'm coming back in March to see the whales...

life is short... I wanna island hop:yes:

oh, no, it's $100 difference, not $1000, at this point in time I don't know and don't care..haha... I guess I'm a little lost, I need my calculator, amazing that I manage budgets for a living... just don't get LV mixed up... with it... cause then I can't think. $100 less right, I guess that's still good. Who cares. I got the bag. hehe sorry for the misconfusion.... we'd all be jumping on planes if we could buy it for $1000 less, silly silly me.... what an idiot...hits herself....

Pretty freaky, huh? SA at Ala Moana said I was doing good cause things are cheaper in Hawaii... and, ya know, when I'm spending over $1000 for a bag, it's like yeah right, whatever... this is nuts. But, I went on elux last night and the price is $1720; I fished out my LV receipt and I paid $1610 including shipping... that's $1000 right, or close enough to it. I was really shocked myself.... I'm still too freaked about the $$ that I spent to get on any waitlist right now. But, he (the SA) wants me to keep ordering from Hawaii in order to get the special additions.. he also reminded me to "manage"as in not go overboard... (too late) my LV collection...lol... we had a great time! Plus, I'm coming back in March to see the whales...

life is short... I wanna island hop:yes:
Cancelling my plane reservation. :sos:

yeah how can it be SO MUCH more less? i don't see how thats possible...sorry for my ignorance! i want to know how its so much cheaper! :biggrin: