i'm crazy about this ysl bag! (Roady hobo)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i did a search, but couldn't come up with anything. can anyone please help me identify the gorgeous hobo in the new fall 09 ads? any idea how much it'll be? it's absolutely perfect! tia.

[​IMG]

2. I love that one too TadpoleNYC.....simple, yet elegant! I'm curious too!

3. I too love this bag!:heart:

4. ooh I love that bag! Reminds me of the mombasa. Its so simple yet so YSL. Any info?

5. I love that bag!...I wonder what it's called.

6. It's beautiful! I think it's called the Roady (at least the version that Mary-Kate Olsen carried with a hidden chain detailing) and retails for 1595 USD.

7. BTW: Christy Turlington looks gorgeous!

8. Is Roady the one with the zippers that make the bag expandable?

9. it looks like rachel bilson already owns it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Oooh, I like this bag....anyone know if it comes in other colors?

11. Very understated elegant! Loves! RB also has the greatest new bags! Ugh...

12. Oohhh, that looks like a great and really practical bag.
    Is it part of the a/w collection?

13. It's YSL's hobo bag and I coulda sworn I saw it on another website a while ago. I only saw it in black. I know the leather is a pebbled leather, it might be calfskin. As you can see, it has metal feet to protect the bottom, and what else can i say, except that it is understated elegance? Try calling the YSL stores perhaps they can help you. You have fine taste! I hope you find it!

14. Hi! It's me again. Could it be The YSL Zippy Hobo? I'm really not sure because the zippy hobo has a definitive line going straight down the center and the strap looks different. Again, I would phone a SA @ YSL & seek help. Good luck!