I'm crazy about my new black caviar

pink_bai2bi said:
My Chanel SA refers to it as the "EastWest" bag, because of its rectangular shape.

Congratulations on the purchase! (I'm contemplating on the white:graucho:)

I agree!! it's such a gorgeous bag! I'm sure it'll look stunning either in black or white! Both colors are classics! But black looks SOO amazing! WOW.. i'm totally drooling all over my keyboard!:nuts:

hikarupanda said:
Thanks, will def. post pic of the red. I just can't wait to find out what kinda red is that. The SA said it's not orange red, it's not burgandy red, it's a true deep red....But I won't find out for another week since I will be out of town this week. So anyne with the red caviar east-west bag, please post pics! I am dying to see what kinda red it is.

Rhiannon of chanelamour.com sold her red caviar east-west bag a couple months back and I remember it being a true red as well. I searched through her blog but I can't find the entry where she advertised the sale anymore and I can't find it on ebay but it's like this red.

I can't wait till you get it!!! Hmm, I don't have any red bags now that I think about it, you said there's 3 left (2 now that you got your's)..... :rolleyes:

mello_yello_jen said:
Rhiannon of chanelamour.com sold her red caviar east-west bag a couple months back and I remember it being a true red as well. I searched through her blog but I can't find the entry where she advertised the sale anymore and I can't find it on ebay but it's like this red.

I can't wait till you get it!!! Hmm, I don't have any red bags now that I think about it, you said there's 3 left (2 now that you got your's)..... :rolleyes:

Yea, now that you mentioned, I did see her list her bad on ebay too! Oh, so that's the same bag, I remember the beautiful color!!! I will def. post pics once it gets here!! :heart:

hikarupanda said:
Yea, now that you mentioned, I did see her list her bad on ebay too! Oh, so that's the same bag, I remember the beautiful color!!! I will def. post pics once it gets here!! :heart:

I'm dying to see the red single flap. She must be TDF!! Until we can see the red one,here is me and my black caviar flap.

Thanks again for all the responds... You guys are the best!!!:yes:

Resize of Rotation of P1010153.JPG

:heart: :heart: the bag, esp the silver hardware. I've seen the red, and it is true red. I have been looking for a dark red caviar classic for a few months now. Unfortunately:sad: , I was told by the SA in palo alto and SF that Chanel won't be releasing any dark red color in the fall, so If any of you lovely ladies know where I can found one please let me know. Thanks in advance:smile:

You look so nice with your bag :nuts: I have the same one but in lambskin and I love it. Sometimes I just take out the bag and admire it :shame: There's just something about Chanel, don't you girls feel extra gorgeous just wearing one?? :love:

Reena said:
You look so nice with your bag :nuts: I have the same one but in lambskin and I love it. Sometimes I just take out the bag and admire it :shame: There's just something about Chanel, don't you girls feel extra gorgeous just wearing one?? :love:

Thanks and congrat on your lambskin too.

I totally understand how you feel. Call it a disease but i will not let it be healed. I also take my chanel out just to admire it.

I don't understand how chanel can make their bags so princess-like...:smile:

Hi chanelvgirl, I am also looking for a dark red caviar classic jumbo size for a few months. No luck.

chanelvgirl said:
:heart: :heart: the bag, esp the silver hardware. I've seen the red, and it is true red. I have been looking for a dark red caviar classic for a few months now. Unfortunately:sad: , I was told by the SA in palo alto and SF that Chanel won't be releasing any dark red color in the fall, so If any of you lovely ladies know where I can found one please let me know. Thanks in advance:smile:

Thanks girl. My boyfriend also said thank you.:yes:

Delphinium said:
Meandmybags,

Congratulations! It's a nice bag. My SA called it baguette. I like the adjustable strap; it's like a bonus:smile: !

Baguette? Like the bread? Umm i heard someone called it east-west bag becuase of the shape.