I'm Craving a White CHANEL!

burukogepanda said:
Are you looking for white white? I saw a patent clutch with chain at neiman marcus and the SA said its called dark white, but it's actually white with hint of green~ very pretty!

Thanks burukogepanda!
Oooh sounds lovely :biggrin:
But I'm looking for white white caviar :smile:
with silver hardware

I don't have white chanel but I would go with smaller bags on light colour because I think it'll be easier to keep clean :smile:
so I say the medium
personally I love the jumbo size but when I'm wearing jumbo the edges are kinda protruding my frame so they're prone to bumping on people or things or walls or doors and it'll freak me out if it white

seahorseinstripes said:
I don't have white chanel but I would go with smaller bags on light colour because I think it'll be easier to keep clean :smile:
so I say the medium
personally I love the jumbo size but when I'm wearing jumbo the edges are kinda protruding my frame so they're prone to bumping on people or things or walls or doors and it'll freak me out if it white

Thanks seahorseinstripes :smile:
Your right. I noticed that I do accidentally bump my jumbos against walls, etc.
Being a white bag it will over time really show the results of that. But white jumbos are sooooo gorgeous!

I love white white! I have a white white Medallion and wear it to death in the summer.

If you are interested in a dark white/ivory GST, there are available now as part of cruise 13C. White white is seasonal but it does come out from Chanel on rotation.

Here is the ivory/dark white in case you might be interested. The pro with this color is that I can wear this all year round, use it in the cooler months as a winter white. You can see that next to the ballets, the bag is very very off white. Of course, it is not stark white.

But... If you want white white bag, it is absolutely gorgeous! Totally fabulous in the summer.

Good luck and congrats in advance on your new bag.

image-1187846553.jpg

willeyi said:
I love white white! I have a white white Medallion and wear it to death in the summer.

If you are interested in a dark white/ivory GST, there are available now as part of cruise 13C. White white is seasonal but it does come out from Chanel on rotation.

Here is the ivory/dark white in case you might be interested. The pro with this color is that I can wear this all year round, use it in the cooler months as a winter white. You can see that next to the ballets, the bag is very very off white. Of course, it is not stark white.

But... If you want white white bag, it is absolutely gorgeous! Totally fabulous in the summer.

Willeyi you have the most amazing bags ever! Love this white!
Thanks for the info :smile:
I was thinking it would work as spring summer bag, but I just saw another tpfer post winter attire with a white jumbo and it looks fabulous. So i can use it year round!
Ugh Chanel is so addicting! Haha!
Can't wait to get my hands on a white bag :biggrin:
Btw, do you treat or clean your bags with anything special? Your bags always look perfect.

willeyi said:

Btw I LOVE your ivory sandals!!

nadineluv: id hv to say u r reli brave to want to hv a white white chanel! RESPECT! hehe i reli lovveee white too! in fact, anything light coloured or pastel i love, and esp on bags! but im too chicken to think of hving a white chanel coz im just so bad with taking care of them... (reissue suits me best becoz of its low maintenance) sorry i cant be of much help here but if u dont mind, id love to stick around to share your joy when u finally get ur hands on a white! :smile:

With all the gorgeous colored Chanels you have, you definitely need a white bag! ;) I personally would never buy a white bag (but then never say never) for I am too clumsy. I probably would be too afraid to use it and get it dirty....so not worth it! But you're right! White is a gorgeous color that can be use all year round! :smile: I would suggest get a ML...which will be perfect for evening and other special occasions!

nad11 said:
nadineluv: id hv to say u r reli brave to want to hv a white white chanel! RESPECT! hehe i reli lovveee white too! in fact, anything light coloured or pastel i love, and esp on bags! but im too chicken to think of hving a white chanel coz im just so bad with taking care of them... (reissue suits me best becoz of its low maintenance) sorry i cant be of much help here but if u dont mind, id love to stick around to share your joy when u finally get ur hands on a white! :smile:

Haha ;)
White can be scary but in caviar (hard) I don't think it'll be that difficult to care for. I would say light colors in lambskin would definitely be scary to own & carry! I love the pinks & pastels in lambskin, they look so luscious but I would probably be worried about my bag the entire time I'm carrying it.
Yes I can't wait to get my hands on a white Chanel! :biggrin:

trikhey_03 said:
With all the gorgeous colored Chanels you have, you definitely need a white bag! ;) I personally would never buy a white bag (but then never say never) for I am too clumsy. I probably would be too afraid to use it and get it dirty....so not worth it! But you're right! White is a gorgeous color that can be use all year round! :smile: I would suggest get a ML...which will be perfect for evening and other special occasions!

Hey trikhey! How are you? :smile:
I know I'm good on colored bags! I need to refrain from buying anymore Chanels.....uh yeah right! Chanel is so addicting! Haha :biggrin: I really would like a black patent m/l and a white m/l or jumbo. Maybe a blue or beige down the road. I ended up not keeping my blue new mini patent. After having it for a few days I decided it wasn't for me. As beautiful as it was, just didn't care for it.
White m/l is sounding more logical, but a jumbo is just so gorgeous! :-P

me too!! i found some pics on a blog... i'll post them 4 u

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 5.29.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 5.29.00 PM.png
    510.6 KB · Views: 569
  • Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 5.28.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 5.28.53 PM.png
    486.8 KB · Views: 533
Willeyi you have the most amazing bags ever! Love this white!
Thanks for the info :smile:
I was thinking it would work as spring summer bag, but I just saw another tpfer post winter attire with a white jumbo and it looks fabulous. So i can use it year round!
Ugh Chanel is so addicting! Haha!
Can't wait to get my hands on a white bag :biggrin:
Btw, do you treat or clean your bags with anything special? Your bags always look perfect.

Hi! No, I do not do anything to them because the Chanel repair guy said not to. He said too many people "over" clean them and it really wears out the leather and the especially the threads. He said this... if the bag shows dirt, just take a damp wet cloth (water only), wipe is gently, and then take a dry cloth and wipe it dry. Then, every several years, send it in to Chanel for cleaning and conditioning to keep the leather moist. The Chanel guy said that people who clean their bags often are way overdoing it. Leather is a natural fabric, and everytime you clean it, you are rubbing stuff off. You will not notice it right away, and it will take years, but you ARE rubbing stuff off. So... he said don't mess with it, only wipe it gently with you see dirt. That made perfect sense because truly, leather does "wear out" and the rubbing, no matter how gentle, you are technically wearing out your bag and the threads...even if it make take years to notice. Well... I want my bags to last for years!

That's what I have been doing with all my bags. My very first bag was a black Medallion that is now 10 years old. It honestly looks brand new! I can post a pic here if you like.. but I do nothing to my bags except send it in every few year.

Good luck on finding the perfect white! I love white... especially with silver hardware... it rocks!