im considering purchasing these ..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :bump:

2. get measurements of the insoles....39 I think is pushing it. You will end up reselling them or on way to cobbler to get the strap taken in.

3. Have you checked the sizing thread? I think the second ones are the Horasling? I could be wrong, but according to that thread, you should go up 1/2 a size...they might be big for you, but you should definitely ask for the insole measurement to be sure. I have bought a half size too big a few times, but it was never so big that I couldn't just add a foot pad. Good luck!

4. The second ones are an O My Sling. People say they fit like the Decollete, which is often 1/2 size up from your usual CL size.

5. Lol, thanks for the correction, considering I saw it say "O My Sling" on the auction. :lol:

6. I'm not sure about the first one, but I think the O My Sling will fit you :yes: