I'm confused, lost, frustrated, angry, sad, mad, HELP!

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Where are all the pretty colours on the Balenciaga website? I see nothing and it looks like they have almost next to nothing. I bought some beautiful coloured Balenciaga bags a while ago. Love them but the leather isn't as nice as 05-06. Any suggestions? Do they still make that type of leather?

Where else can I get Bal bags online? Besides ebay?
I am desperately looking for some great new colours to my family, and feel like I'm hitting a brick wall. I miss adding to my collection. Sorry, feeling down, after a long week of back surgery and wanted a pick me up:sad:

Bonanza.com (make sure to get Authenticated here prior to purchase)

hgbagsonline.com

shop.realdealcollection.com

annsfabulousfinds.com

bagpassion.com

yoogiscloset.com

Here are some sites to start with, also check the "where to shop thread"

Hope this helps - - hugs to you after your back surgery xoxoxo

hgbagsonline.com

annsfabulousfinds.com

bagpassion.com

yoogiscloset.com

Thank you so much^^^^^^^x0x0
what about the leather, it's never going to be the same as 05-06?
what do you do?

Now now there...all is not lost. Some of the recent 2010 leather is fantastic and some of it is not. Some people love 2007. It's all a crap shoot no matter what year.

My favorite place is RDC realdealcollection.com They have great condition bags from all years. Others in the forum may have other favorite places.

ps how bad can it be if that's your house overlooking that lake in your avatar?

Now now there...all is not lost. Some of the recent 2010 leather is fantastic and some of it is not. Some people love 2007. It's all a crap shoot no matter what year.

My favorite place is RDC realdealcollection.com They have great condition bags from all years. Others in the forum may have other favorite places.

ps how bad can it be if that's your house overlooking that lake in your avatar?
^you're sweet! I'm sorry, I am very grateful, I just can't seem to find the yummy leather that 06 05 had.

Please don't be sorry. Most of us here have had frustrating times trying to locate the right bag. Many resell their bags when they find one with better leather. It is not always easy to find the perfect bag. If you love the leather on 05 and 06 then maybe stick with those years. That means a certain amount of risk on the auction sites or better yet (imo) go to the resale sites like:
hgbagsonline.com
realdealcollection.com
fashionphile.com

When buying pre-loved bags, as Maxx mentions, there is a certain amount of risk involved. If you authenticate a bag here first, it does cut down on some of that risk. Yet, photos are NEVER going to fully reveal what the leather is like, and that does add some anxiety, especially if the leather is very important to you..Bags that have been treated or even dyed are often not obviously so in a photo. On the other hand, I've been pleasantly surprised more often than disappointed when I've taken a chance.

You are actually in luck, as this seems to be a buyer's market and Bonanza, in particular, seems to be bursting at the seams with beautiful bags, many being sold by restless PF members.

I hope your quest will take your mind off of your back long enough for you to heal and enjoy a new or old Bal bag!

Last edited:
i agree with maxx and recommend RDC too. Corey is always so helpful in describing the bags and answering all questions that you might have as well as taking additional photos if required.

i hope you feel better soon and find a Bal that you truly love.

When buying pre-loved bags, as Maxx mentions, there is a certain amount of risk involved. If you authenticate a bag here first, it does cut down on some of that risk. Yet, photos are NEVER going to fully reveal what the leather is like, and that does add some anxiety, especially if the leather is very important to you..Bags that have been treated or even dyed are often not obviously so in a photo. On the other hand, I've been pleasantly surprised more often than disappointed when I've taken a chance.

You are actually in luck, as this seems to be a buyer's market and Bonanza, in particular, seems to be bursting at the seams with beautiful bags, many being sold by restless PF members.

I hope your quest will take your mind off of your back long enough for you to heal and enjoy a new or old Bal bag!
Thank you so much^ Your kind words mean a lot to me^ It's my 2nd back surgery and I'm feeling "woe is me" which is pathetic, but nonetheless, Balenciaga makes me smile. The bags and obviously people carrying them are AWESOME!
You guys are wonderful, thanks again for all the suggestions and advice!

i agree with maxx and recommend RDC too. Corey is always so helpful in describing the bags and answering all questions that you might have as well as taking additional photos if required.

i hope you feel better soon and find a Bal that you truly love.

Thank you:flowers:

A:smile:macasa Thank you

just want to rant, i've just lost in bidding for my UHG bag, i resisted myself from going into an insane bidding war beyond my max budget, the only thing i can take comfort in is that my wallet is safe :smile:

i would also like to take the chance to commend RDC's Corey, if you go with her, you would be really safe, and she's such a helpful & lovely lady! i sought her help which has got nothing to do with buying anything from her & she's so helpful, i'm impressed!

the only thing is ive spotted my HG bags on her site once or twice before and they are always gone in a blink, i hope to be able to buy from her one of these days! wish my taste is more unique & unpopular with most people but... *sigh*

hgbagsonline.com

annsfabulousfinds.com

bagpassion.com

yoogiscloset.com

Wow, thanks i will use them too...