I'm confused....how does a Roxanne compare to a Rosemary?

Sorry, I hadn't realized you hadn't yet got the comparison photo you were asking for. Can't believe nobody else here is crazy enough to need both ... well, no point in hiding it, here are mine (sorry about the uninspired choice of colors - oak makes me happy).

Thanks for the pics, Speedyqueen - they are both lovely! Oak is a great colour... They look surprisingly similar, but I guess the difference in depth is what really matters, when it comes to how much they can hold. Also, the Rosemary must be considerably less bulky when carried as a shoulder bag, I suppose?

attachment.php

^^^^^^^^^thanks Speedyqueen!! Really great pics for comparison!!

And love the pink Blenheim!!! Its good to see it next to a Rosemary as thats another size comparison thats super useful too!!!

Chaz, thanks for doing your magic with the pics!

I wear both on the shoulder, too. I think the difference in weight and bulkiness is mainly the result of the amount of things I stuff into the big one, and that is bound to make it heavy (give me a bag of any size, and I'll fill it to the limits within seconds).
:graucho:

Thanks so much speedyqueen for those lovely pictures!

I think this is something I need to look into further! I'm going to have to do a ring around and find out if anywhere has both a Roxy and a Rosemary to try them. God this bag buying business has got very complicated!

Hahahhaa!! I just thought of a good way of describing them,the Rosemary is the short wheelbase and the Roxy is the long wheelbase!!! *thinking of Landrovers here!!*

Thanks so much speedyqueen for those lovely pictures!

I think this is something I need to look into further! I'm going to have to do a ring around and find out if anywhere has both a Roxy and a Rosemary to try them. God this bag buying business has got very complicated!

Hi Ali - I rang around the other day & there was the odd rosemary in, lavender & a paler pink I think. There weren't any in Bicester:tdown: I'm just about to write up what I did find there yesterday tho - see my thread.
Chaz - thanks for blowing up the pics!
Speedy - Fab photos!!

Sorry, I hadn't realized you hadn't yet got the comparison photo you were asking for. Can't believe nobody else here is crazy enough to need both ... well, no point in hiding it, here are mine (sorry about the uninspired choice of colors - oak makes me happy).

Hula - could you possibly tell me what the measurements of both the bags are? I'm having trouble imagining as in some photos Rosemary looks quite small.

Thanks

Sorry Hula - I'm getting confused!

I meant for Speedyqueen to let me know the measurements of the Roxanne and the Rosemary, but it would be helpful to me to know the Blenheim measurements too. I can get the Roxanne measurements off the Mulberry website.

(can you tell I"m obsessed yet???)

Sorry Hula - I'm getting confused!

I meant for Speedyqueen to let me know the measurements of the Roxanne and the Rosemary, but it would be helpful to me to know the Blenheim measurements too. I can get the Roxanne measurements off the Mulberry website.

(can you tell I"m obsessed yet???)

:lol::lol:

Dont worry Im the same!! Been thinking about bags all weekend - mission almost accomplished I think :yahoo: