im confused and need help haha!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies

im a newbie to the purse forum and wondered if i could ask for some help?

currently a jmmy choo and mulberry girl,ive fallen in love with Chanel!

i would like a purple or black medium sized chanel flap,with silver hardware and a double chain,the bag im thinking of is kinda the same as the infamous one worn by Lauren Conrad.

i know there is thousands of threads of different styles of bags and prices but im just getting more confused in looking that ive had to take 2 headaches tablets:P

im in scotland and assume i could order over the phone in London?
    and what sort of price would i be looking at,bare in mind i would be purchasing in a few months(overtime starts tom morning!)

many thanks for any help im about to recieve!

fefexx

2. Hi fefe,
    Yep you can mail order the bag from one of the London boutiques.
    The medium classic flap is gorgeous! :love: although depending on what you carry in your bags it might be an idea to give the jumbo size some thought aswell.
    I carry around alot of stuff in my bags and use my jumbo's more than my medium flaps.