I'm bringin back Azur for winter!

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
So I usually put away my Azur in the winter and switch it up with the Ebene BUT.....I have a different perspective. I was in NYC this weekend and I saw several ladies wearing Azur. Frankly, it looked beautiful. It reminded me of a crisp snowfall. Just perfect.

So back out it comes and I think it may stay out for the entire year. Just had to share. Thanks for listening. Haven't posted in a while here but you ladies and gents rock!

So I usually put away my Azur in the winter and switch it up with the Ebene BUT.....I have a different perspective. I was in NYC this weekend and I saw several ladies wearing Azur. Frankly, it looked beautiful. It reminded me of a crisp snowfall. Just perfect.

So back out it comes and I think it may stay out for the entire year. Just had to share. Thanks for listening. Haven't posted in a while here but you ladies and gents rock!

I was thinking the same thing. Why not azur in the winter? All my winter coats are black or brown, so Azur will give them a little light. However if it snows or rains, you have to use Ebene, you don't want to ruin the vachetta. I am thinking of getting the Evora Ebene but now maybe I'll get the Azur Evora. I will use my Totally Azur tomorrow to see how it looks before deciding on which Evora to get.
:graucho:

I couldn't agree with you more! Azur is fabulous in the winter!!!! I got caught in the rain yesterday with my mono speedy and the water dried leaving the vachetta perfectly fine. Now, I'm not afraid to wear my azur in snow or rain - these bags were made to be enjoyed !

I'm so glad you posted this :smile:

Honestly, I used to think the azur line was more summer-themed. But after I saw people wearing it during the fall/winter, I thought it looked great! You definitely can't go wrong wearing it year-round :cool:

Thank you so much for starting this thread!
I was going to find a thread to ask whether Azur was really only for Spring/Summer, or if it would be nice for Winter too. And up came your thread when I did the search! You answered my question, and I didn't even have to ask it. I now feel great about bringing out my newly purchased Azur to use sooner than later - especially with the cream colored wool coat I just got as well! :happydance: