I'm bringin back Azur for winter!

Thank you so much for starting this thread!
I was going to find a thread to ask whether Azur was really only for Spring/Summer, or if it would be nice for Winter too. And up came your thread when I did the search! You answered my question, and I didn't even have to ask it. I now feel great about bringing out my newly purchased Azur to use sooner than later - especially with the cream colored wool coat I just got as well! :happydance:
Where it proudly this winter! I can't tell you how many people I saw in NYC wearing it. Clearly NYC is ONE of the fashion capitals of the world so by all means...go for it. I am too.

So I usually put away my Azur in the winter and switch it up with the Ebene BUT.....I have a different perspective. I was in NYC this weekend and I saw several ladies wearing Azur. Frankly, it looked beautiful. It reminded me of a crisp snowfall. Just perfect.

So back out it comes and I think it may stay out for the entire year. Just had to share. Thanks for listening. Haven't posted in a while here but you ladies and gents rock!

I totally agree!!! Azur in wintertime it looks crisp, fresh, and brings joy to many heavy coats we have to wear! Azur rocks all year round!:biggrin:

Took the tags off my new cream colored wool jacket today & paired it up with Azur....LOVE IT! And since I enjoy pictures on TPF, thought I'd share one...

I'm so glad you ladies helped encourage Azur for Winter - I am IN now!

Attachments

• Azur.JPG
    Azur.JPG
    556.6 KB · Views: 85
bargainshop75 said:
Took the tags off my new cream colored wool jacket today & paired it up with Azur....LOVE IT! And since I enjoy pictures on TPF, thought I'd share one...

I'm so glad you ladies helped encourage Azur for Winter - I am IN now!

You look great! I love the cream jacket with the Azur bag and your boots!