I'm Blaming Doloresmia!!! (A Reveal)

graycat5

O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
For the record, I am blaming doloresmia for my slow, slippery slide into the BV universe!

Happy and content in the world of H, I was lucky enough to meet the oh-so-lovely doloresmia at a tPF meet up last year. After hitting a couple of stores, she dragged me (OK, "dragged" is an exaggeration, but it makes for a better story) to the BV boutique, which was like entering another world. uclaboi was there too, so you can imagine the kerfuffle :nuts: when we walked in the shop. I largely observed while those two engaged in lots of animated discussion with the SAs about upcoming leathers, styles, colors and techniques -- all of which was like a foreign language to me at that point.

Fast forward. In the months that followed, I started spending more time with the BV brand and have begun to develop some definite passions & preferences. Having stuck my toes in in the water a couple of months ago with a black Parachute bag (yum!), I've just acquired this little gem, which means my BV collection now totals a whopping 2 pieces!

Attachments

• IMG_0868.JPG
    IMG_0868.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 98