I'm Blaming Doloresmia!!! (A Reveal)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For the record, I am blaming doloresmia for my slow, slippery slide into the BV universe!

Happy and content in the world of H, I was lucky enough to meet the oh-so-lovely doloresmia at a tPF meet up last year. After hitting a couple of stores, she dragged me (OK, "dragged" is an exaggeration, but it makes for a better story) to the BV boutique, which was like entering another world. uclaboi was there too, so you can imagine the kerfuffle :nuts: when we walked in the shop. I largely observed while those two engaged in lots of animated discussion with the SAs about upcoming leathers, styles, colors and techniques -- all of which was like a foreign language to me at that point.

Fast forward. In the months that followed, I started spending more time with the BV brand and have begun to develop some definite passions & preferences. Having stuck my toes in in the water a couple of months ago with a black Parachute bag (yum!), I've just acquired this little gem, which means my BV collection now totals a whopping 2 pieces!

Attached Files:

2. Oh....first one here.

3. A little peek...

Attached Files:

4. And a bit more...

Attached Files:

5. Ah - you little tease!!!!

D is a very good enabler!!

Oh gosh, it's that bucket bag!!!! Please say it is!

6. Yes kroquet, it is!

Presenting my new Pourpre/Fever bucket:

Attached Files:

7. Oh Graycat!!! I am totally smitten with this bag!!!! LOVE IT!

Would you do some modeling pics?? Congrats of a gorgeous bag. I just love the subtle shading.

8. It's absolutely gorgeous! What a start on BV for you :smile:

Congrats--I love this bag.

9. Here's a quickie modeling pic:

Attached Files:

10. Lovely!

11. My 2 key BV observations thus far:

1. BV is a fabulously yummy and addictive.

2. Shopping with doloresmia & uclaboi will be hazardous to your bank account. :biggrin:

12. Gorgeous! Congratulations!

13. Glad you took the BV plunge..:yahoo:

Yes, it it yummy & addictive.. but you will have loads of fun for sure!!!

14. Looks beautiful on you and thanks for sharing! I love that bag!!!

15. gorgeous!! congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice