I'm Beautiful Midi in Port WOW

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Hi Ladies, I know you've all watched my interest grow in the IB Midi...until finally I ordered one. Well...what a journey it has been for me.

I think I'm Beautiful is a bag that every woman should own. A bag that truly has a place in every woman's life. A bag that has two compartments like that is key for certain lifestyle situations. For instance.

You go to the gym. You put your gym stuff on one side, your handbag stuff on the other.

You fly. You put your pillow, eyemask, handgel, shawl, passport, etc. on one side and your handbag stuff on the other.

You have small kids. You put your kids' stuff on one side, and your personal handbag stuff on the other.

You have a business meeting. You put your laptop, or folders on one side, and your handbag stuff on the other.

I know from traveling, that I hate to have a bottomless pit of a bag, and have to hold the passport and the pillow and the eyemask just to find my lipgloss.

This brilliant design organizes your life amazingly.

NOW, for the review. I ordered the midi. It arrived looking like a little suitcase. I said, "Jackie, what is this? I can't possibly use this bag."

And she said, "Just wait until it slouches, it will be your favorite bag." She sent me pictures of her slouchy IB's and it was BRILLIANT. I fell in love. Thank God I didn't send it back. So, you do have to "work" the bag in a bit.

FOR TRAVELING LADIES: Use the bag on the airplane as your one carry on. When you arrive, you have a good bag for day trips when you need to take a lot with you. OR, then pull out your SURPRISE ME, for handsfree day trip travel.

So my opinion is: this is a GREAT DUO FOR TRAVEL: The IB (either size) and the Surprise Me.

Pictures to come. Am so busy with work. I know I owe pictures on the Enchant Me as well. By the way: PORT IS A GORGEOUS COLOR. So deep, so rich. Goes with everything. It is positively yummy.

But I did want to get you started with my review. I am very very happy.

TG - this is a very cool review! I shouldn't have read it as now I'm thinking of getting an IB! And I just must not. I must resist. I'm glad that you love Port, I really want this colour but in the EM.

TG, I can't wait to see pictures of this in Port! I really love my IB and am dying to get my IB Midi (have been nagging Maya and Rose endlessly, they must be tired of me by now).

I love your review and feel the exact same way about my bag. It's true what you say - the bag can be quite boxy and daunting in the beginning but it breaks in wonderfully, and I like that only the parts I want smooshy are the ones that tend to smoosh down (if that makes any sense).

This is for me one of the best travel bags and the ideal mom-and-baby/babies bag. Enjoy yours! And pictures please when you get the chance!

^^^^Hi Hip. You were the first to own an IB, I think. And it was your review that got me thinking... so, I'm just reiterating what you said originally! You really are HIP! I love your collection, by the way. Tres chic.

I do think this is a must have bag in any handbag collection, ladies. I will use mine for travel.

TG, I've seen pics of Jackie's IB midi & it's gorgeous. Don't know if the style is quite "me", but I do love the various compartments & being able to use them for different purposes! Sounds really cool!

TG, I've seen pics of Jackie's IB midi & it's gorgeous. Don't know if the style is quite "me", but I do love the various compartments & being able to use them for different purposes! Sounds really cool!

You know Contessa, when I first saw the IB, I didn't think the style was "me" either. But when I saw the slouchy pictures, and the use of the bag, it suddenly made great sense in my collection. I have a TME Midi, a Hold Me, an Enchant Me, a SM medium... and I was using a TME for travel...but now, this bag has taken my heart. It is a whole different type of chic. I also love not having to have a laptop carrier and a handbag. The fewer parcels, the better.

You know Contessa, when I first saw the IB, I didn't think the style was "me" either. But when I saw the slouchy pictures, and the use of the bag, it suddenly made great sense in my collection. I have a TME Midi, a Hold Me, an Enchant Me, a SM medium... and I was using a TME for travel...but now, this bag has taken my heart. It is a whole different type of chic. I also love not having to have a laptop carrier and a handbag. The fewer parcels, the better.

I may consider it yet. Perhaps in Root! Or like yours.....I love a deep wine!