I'm banning myself from buying anymore bags for a while

Andrea777

Mar 5, 2015
In last few months I've bought 3 Balenciaga and returned, 2 Mahina (xs and xxl) and Mahina wallet. All preloved and authenticated but now $2k in whole. Anyone else need to be banned?

Lol..I was just telling myself today, I'm done with bags for a loooong time. I bought seven this year after selling a few bags and SLG's and I'm maxed out. Done with bags. May purchase some SLG's if something interests me...

I'm not completely "banning" myself, but I am saying I am definitely limiting myself. I am allowing myself to buy 1 bag and one SLG or other item. I have been doing a lot of renos on my house and I would really like to concentrate on that this year. And another vacation [emoji6] I'm actually content with what I have. I am planning on parting with 2 of my bags also. So that makes it easier for me to say it's ok to get 1 this year.

Yes I'm banning myself for a while too ! I have bought two bags in the past 6 months ... I'm finished for now ! I feel like I am happy with my collection at this time and don't plan on adding anything new any time soon !! I hope I can make it to December or longer .. Time will tell ! I'm content with my collect right now and that's a good feeling I haven't had in a while :smile:

I so need to ban myself. Just these 2 yrs i hv bought abt more than 5 bags fr lv and chanel. But maybe today i wl get one last bag before banning myself [emoji38]

Yes...bought a new Cluny BB, epi pm agenda, an evasion sarah wallet in March, and just bought a Hermes bag last week. Other than an SLG from the fall animation line, I am pretty well done, too.:blush:

Time to enjoy the wonderful things I have. =)

Yes, I should row to ban island too, spent about the same amount of money in the past 5 months on LV. But I still want a bag in DA :-s ...
After this I am def done with LV for the summer.

Me! I've bought about 6 or 7 bags in the past 6 months. I'm possibly holding out for my first chanel (a mini) and then I need to stop for a couple years as I need to save for a new car and a mortgage 😩 if only life didn't have to get in the way of my love for bags! Haha