I'm banning myself from buying anymore bags for a while

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In last few months I've bought 3 Balenciaga and returned, 2 Mahina (xs and xxl) and Mahina wallet. All preloved and authenticated but now $2k in whole. Anyone else need to be banned?

2. Me! Time to concentrate on other things. Husband is eyeing a new truck...

3. Lol..I was just telling myself today, I'm done with bags for a loooong time. I bought seven this year after selling a few bags and SLG's and I'm maxed out. Done with bags. May purchase some SLG's if something interests me...

4. Me!! Although I know very well if I get any tax return $$ back what I would be spending it on!

5. Haven't bought the anything in about a year. Saving for a house come summer!

6. I'm not completely "banning" myself, but I am saying I am definitely limiting myself. I am allowing myself to buy 1 bag and one SLG or other item. I have been doing a lot of renos on my house and I would really like to concentrate on that this year. And another vacation [emoji6] I'm actually content with what I have. I am planning on parting with 2 of my bags also. So that makes it easier for me to say it's ok to get 1 this year.

7. Yes I'm banning myself for a while too ! I have bought two bags in the past 6 months ... I'm finished for now ! I feel like I am happy with my collection at this time and don't plan on adding anything new any time soon !! I hope I can make it to December or longer .. Time will tell ! I'm content with my collect right now and that's a good feeling I haven't had in a while :smile:

8. I so need to ban myself. Just these 2 yrs i hv bought abt more than 5 bags fr lv and chanel. But maybe today i wl get one last bag before banning myself [emoji38]

9. Yes...bought a new Cluny BB, epi pm agenda, an evasion sarah wallet in March, and just bought a Hermes bag last week. Other than an SLG from the fall animation line, I am pretty well done, too.:blush:

Time to enjoy the wonderful things I have. =)

10. I already spent tax return, long gone trip tonvegas in July and Mahina xs. That why now 2k cc debt for xxl. I have a Gucci icon but I never use because it's suede I'll have to list I guess. Boooo she's pretty to look at on the shelf

11. I'm on ban island from bags but maybe I'll be back with some slg's ;)

12. Yes, I should row to ban island too, spent about the same amount of money in the past 5 months on LV. But I still want a bag in DA :-s ...
    After this I am def done with LV for the summer.

13. Me! I've bought about 6 or 7 bags in the past 6 months. I'm possibly holding out for my first chanel (a mini) and then I need to stop for a couple years as I need to save for a new car and a mortgage 😩 if only life didn't have to get in the way of my love for bags! Haha

14. Help me what is a SLG? I know I'll think Duhhh when you tell me. I bid today I need Handbags Anoymous. Anyone what to be my sponsor? I'm totally serious I need support here

15. small leather goods =)
    (wallet, agenda, pouch, key cles, tech cases, key holders…etc.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice