Style I'm Bananas for Rachel Zoe!

You won't be disappointed! I'm also excited Rachel is launching an accessories line with QVC- apparently bags will be around $120 and jewelry will all be less than $100. Everything is under $150. I was nervous it might be lame but apparently the scarf in this picture is from her line! (The one she's wearing, not Roger.)

http://twitpic.com/ehela

D I E - I DIE!!!

I love her show, and I think she is amazing at what she does. I have her book and I enjoy watching her and her husband's relationship.

One gripe - she is just too thin... I know some people may think that statement is just as hurtful as saying someone is overweight, but I wish she would put some weight on - it would make her look gorgeous and fill out her clothes better. I don't want young girls who look up to her and her style to think they have to be that thin to acheive it.

I agree Janeen, she could def stand to gain a few pounds. I do think it was unfair of the press to accuse her of starving her clients and supplying them with drugs which is all I'll say in regards to her weight.
Can't wait for the premiere tonight!

I agree Janeen, she could def stand to gain a few pounds. I do think it was unfair of the press to accuse her of starving her clients and supplying them with drugs which is all I'll say in regards to her weight.
Can't wait for the premiere tonight!

I'm surprised she hasn't fired a slander lawsuit at them for that - or maybe she has?

I wonder if anything would really come out of it though- it's probably a really expensive long drawn out process and not worth it. Better to take the high road and ignore.

So now Rachel has 4 Birkins? I noticed last night she was carrying a black one and I don't think I'd see it before. I think she's looking a lot less tired this season too. Whatever she's doing is working.

I know.... I'd never once even thought about wanting a Birkin until last night. Thanks, Rachel.

Those flared jeans she's been living in, I read they're SFAM, but does anyone know which style?