I'm bag content!

vinbenphon1

May 2, 2013
Western Australia
In my case, I'd say it's less "bag content" than "current stock bored."

I'm looking forward to the Icon collaboration, but until then I'll be more interested in shopping around for some of the earlier LE pieces.
This. What a great way to describe it "current stock bored". that is how I was feeling all year, then I saw the Chain Pallas and rushed out and got one. the iconoclasts sounds very interesting, but I'm waiting to see the Cruise collection. There are a few pieces in there that have peeked my interest.

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Congratulations! I cannot say the same. I have one more bag I have been eyeing then I think I will be good for a very long while. After this next bag I need to enjoy my bags. . .

Be Blessed MoNikki

Apr 26, 2012
I didn't think the day would ever come but I guess I should enjoy it now. Like some of you have said, yea, current line is boring. A lot of the new stuff is so heavy! Even the new Sarah NM is super thick and heavy (compared to the old). Totally defeats the purpose of canvas (for me).
Looking forward to a year end purchase, this bag content business is just too weird. I need something to lust after.

Apr 26, 2012
:tup: Just a lil note, they are apparently coming out with the Favorite MM in DE :woohoo: August (or in the next couple of months)... either way I love the Favorite MM! I'm personally holding out for the DE.

Oooooh I did not know that and definitely would be interested! I was tried on all the favorites yesterday and was looking for the DE MM (the SA didn't mention there would be one coming out soon, yahoooooo!). Thanks!!:biggrin:

Apr 26, 2012
I feel relatively content right now, I even sold 2 of my bags (Bbags). I went to LV store last Saturday and came home with empty hands.....my bf was with me, he said "buy anything you like and I'm paying it (as long as it is below $2000)" for my upcoming Bday, I was in the store over one hour and realized I don't really NEED anything (can't believe I said that).

:roflmfao: I totally know what you mean! Being practical is weird isn't it? LOL I guess we'll have to wait until something jumps out at us.