Im bad...i think

nessie805

Sep 12, 2011
Ventura County
Soo i was told my Purse had a baby. :Nuts:LOL but with rumors of upcomming increases and my DH wanting to gift me this for my BDay and sooo after getting EVA DE yesterday DH gifted me early:wlae: the bag i had been Lusting for! What seems like forever since i made it official in novemeber that i had to have her..

Who wants to see another reveAl!! :yahoo:

Last edited:

nessie805

Sep 12, 2011
Ventura County
With the help of LoveinLA, QM, Markxmikesmom, AXcarter and Ashley :party:Who enabled and made me wait for the Perfect one. And i am so gladed i waited and didnt settle when i was about to give up and shy away from my original choice Thank You Ladies for making this Reveal Possible

smile4me6

Jan 2, 2012
nessie805 said:
Soo i was told my uirse had a baby. :Nuts:LOL but with rumors of upcomming increases and my DH wanting to gift me this for my BDay and sooo after getting EVA DE yesterday DH gifted me early:wlae: the bag i had been Lusting for!

Who wants to see another reveAl!! :yahoo:
I wanna see!!;)

LoVeinLA

May 14, 2012
Los Angeles
Wow, a MIS too! Score! So happy I can help. QM's artsy was what got me started too.

Congratulations Nessie...enjoy her and post some mod photos too! And family shot!

nessie805

Sep 12, 2011
Ventura County
LoVeinLA said:
I have to add that I like bad LV girls. Lol.
LOL i know right! In oct when i was last there. I seen all the artsys they had all had cloth tags and today even a mono she first showed me and 2 azur she had all MIS:o