im back!!!!!!!!

cherry pie

Jan 13, 2007
hi everyone.
i have been MIA for a few weeks. my great grandmother died so iv had a lot of family things to sort out.

i want to say a big sorry to the leeds meet PFers, friday was the funeral and i am so sorry i could not get in touch!

i have so much catching up to do, but on a happier note. i bought a black epi keepall to cheer myself up.
i love him so much, so chic and roomy.

OMG thank god your back we were really worried I even started a thread in the GD to see if anyone had heard from you

Sorry to hear your news but it's nice to see you back

(not the keepall that's good news!)

I really hope you're ok :yes:, I know how it's hard to let somebody you love leave you... :sad:
Live your life for your grandmother, and if you believe in god, pray for her a lot... ;)

And welcome to the new black gorgeous baby, enjoy :yahoo: !!! ( And take care !!! :flowers: )

hi everyone.
i have been MIA for a few weeks. my great grandmother died so iv had a lot of family things to sort out.

i want to say a big sorry to the leeds meet PFers, friday was the funeral and i am so sorry i could not get in touch!

i have so much catching up to do, but on a happier note. i bought a black epi keepall to cheer myself up.
i love him so much, so chic and roomy.

I am very sorry to hear about your less. I know how it feels to lose someone important to you. Keep your head up high and don't let anyone or anything get you down. I know I don't know you, but we are all here for you. If you start to get sad, write some of your feelings down, that will definitely help and think about the good times you've had with her.

I am glad that you found something to keep you happy.. IE: Epi Keepall. :smile: