I'm back with sumthin' sumthin' !!! :D *pics*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I've been MIA for the past year and a half. I've just seen sooo busy with life and everything. I got married in April and just the planning and work took all my time. But now it's time to go out and play LOL

Since it's starting to get cold here and raining all the time i wanted to get something in Damier. I was having a hard time deciding between Rivington GM or the Hampstead MM.
    So after days of headache I finally knew what i wanted - The Hampstead, but i wanted to try them both first. A couple of days ago I went over to the boutique and I tried them btoh and I wasn't in love. There was no instant click (does anyone have this ?)
    Then i saw this beauty in a corner and asked my SA if i could try it.... I WAS imediatly sold! LOVE!! I knew i had to take this baby home. But the did not have it in stock :sad: Yesterday i got a call that it came in so today i picked it up!

Anyone up for a reveal?

2. I'm here

3. I'm here too! Can't wait to see what you got :smile:

4. I'm here!! :yahoo:

5. yaaay!

[​IMG]

6. Let's start with the small one...

[​IMG]

7. Nah... don't want to drag this too long. I'm too excited!:yahoo:

The small one is Damier Cosmetic case!!!!!
    [​IMG]

It is made in Spain :sad:...but it's all good haha
    [​IMG]

8. I have the ebene cosmetic case too! love it!

9. Next one...

[​IMG]

10. darn it... i have to pick up someone from the trainstation.... i'll be back in an hour! please bare with me lovely peeps!

For now i'll leave you guys with a teaser hihihiihih...

[​IMG]

:tpfrox:

11. the suspense!!

12. awww.. the cosmetics case is so cute :love:

let me guess, is it the cabas rivington thing ?? 0.0

13. Damier Alma

14. Such a tease! Love the cosmetic case though....can't wait to see what else you got!

15. Trevi pm?