I’m back!! With my unexpected new H bag…!

Fishfood

Still Abby Fabby!!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Sorry I've been so out of touch!

I started planning a couple of events, and the interest in them spiraled so fast I had to make them my big priority. The details swallowed me alive. I didn't sign on TPF for weeks and weeks! I had major H forum widthdrawal!! :sweatdrop:

So.... a few days ago I'm short on time. Tired. Just had my hair done but I still have to go meet with a few final vendors. But I needed something for DH. I wanted a little something, for when we're alone after and finally have a chance to relax. He loves french cuffs, so why not cufflinks?

I dashed over to H. I mean, I was in Alaska anyway after my hairdresser apt (she’s worth the drive hehe).

I walked in and ask for my S.A. He immediately offered me something to drink; I must have seemed so frazzled! Usually I adore a visit to H, a chance to go slow, enjoy the sights and smells, but that day I made myself blinded to it's beauty. After all, I was there for DH! We walked over to cufflinks and chose a stunning little pair. As he was getting a box, etc I noticed a woman and her friend taking her new S.O. bag out of the box, a really beautiful bag. I commented on how pretty it was, Raisin? No, it was Ebene. I was too far away to see exactly (so blind!). A deep chocolate, maybe more like Parisian coffee. Pretty. I refocused.

S.A. asked about anything else, I mentioned a bottle of Eau des Merveilles but he was sold out. Bummer! I had considered wearing it to my events, but I try to go with the flow of those things. It must not have been fate. He mentioned the new boutique-only fragrances and gave me a sample to try instead. Oh, and by the way, they are lovely.

We then went over to wrap the links. While we were talking, I mentioned the woman’s gorgeous Ebene bag. “Just lovely”, he agreed with a sly grin. Puzzled, when I questioned his cute smile, he nodded and said - "that one?"

:wtf:

It was sitting alone at the same table where the women had been. She had turned it down. But not me. I whipped back around and said “I’ll take it!”

I’ve been talking about wanting a new Hermes bag on TPF for so long I’ve probably worn the ladies here out! Kelly? Birkin? Bolide? What would I get? What size? What leather?

Now THIS was fate. After all the casual visits to H, the “run in real quick!” stop for a present for DH was my deciding day. I saw her, and knew she was the right one. She was me, from feet to clasp! :yahoo:

She arrived yesterday afternoon but I couldn’t post until today. She’s quite warm, and would like some air. And I’d really like some coffee!!

Attachments

• CoffeeBaby1.jpg
    CoffeeBaby1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 67
  • CoffeeBaby2.jpg
    CoffeeBaby2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 73
It was really hard not ripping into the box like a little kid at Christmas...!

Attachments

• CoffeeBaby3.jpg
    CoffeeBaby3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 63
  • CoffeeBaby4.jpg
    CoffeeBaby4.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 78
LoL She's shy, so I'm sorry if it takes a few minutes for her to venture out...

Attachments

• CoffeeBaby6.jpg
    CoffeeBaby6.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 87
  • CoffeeBaby5.jpg
    CoffeeBaby5.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 61
And for her Grand Finale.... showing all her graces for everyone to see!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attachments

• CoffeeBaby10.jpg
    CoffeeBaby10.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 692
  • CoffeeBaby11.jpg
    CoffeeBaby11.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,104
attachment.php

GORGEOUS, congrats!!