I'm Back @ Vegas Hermes!!!!

Jun 27, 2006
hi ladies!!! DH and i are here in vegas AGAIN!! we were here over thanksgiving weekend for my SIL's wedding, but i was sooooo busy i didn't get a change to go to hermes. so had to make up this trip!!! stopped by the store about an hour ago to buy xmas presents for DH's fave dealers and pit boss: body lotion/perfume/twilly gift set and a couple scarves. we were kinda in a rush cause DH had the blackjack table on hold for him so we had to hurry it up with the shopping. but anyway, i wanted to let u all know what they had on display for now.....will be going back tomorrow when i have more time.

-potiron potomus toile JPG birkin $8400
-32cm fuschia ostrich PH birkin $13000
-32cm black vibrato kelly
-32cm orange vibrato kelly
-fuschia croc constance

that's all i can remember for now. will check back with u all after i go again tomorrow. DH is in bellagio's BJ tournament tomorrow morning, so i'll take that time to sneak away to H on my own! hehehe alrighty.....time to go have dinner with DH!!! hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!!!

hi ladies!!! DH and i are here in vegas AGAIN!! we were here over thanksgiving weekend for my SIL's wedding, but i was sooooo busy i didn't get a change to go to hermes. so had to make up this trip!!! stopped by the store about an hour ago to buy xmas presents for DH's fave dealers and pit boss: body lotion/perfume/twilly gift set and a couple scarves. we were kinda in a rush cause DH had the blackjack table on hold for him so we had to hurry it up with the shopping. but anyway, i wanted to let u all know what they had on display for now.....will be going back tomorrow when i have more time.

-potiron potomus toile JPG birkin $8400
-32cm fuschia ostrich PH birkin $13000
-32cm black vibrato kelly
-32cm orange vibrato kelly
-fuschia croc constance

that's all i can remember for now. will check back with u all after i go again tomorrow. DH is in bellagio's BJ tournament tomorrow morning, so i'll take that time to sneak away to H on my own! hehehe alrighty.....time to go have dinner with DH!!! hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!!!

My Las Vegas SA called me about that Kelly and the JPG, too bad I had to decline ... I should send her a Thank You note:yes:

Have fun at Vegas!! I wish I am there again

thanks everyone!!! fingers crossed that DH will do well in his BJ tournament tomorrow!! 1st place is $150,000!!!! 2nd place is $100,000!! imagine how much hermes stuff i can buy with that!!!!! whoohoooo!!! there's also a poker tournament going on here and there are camera crews and crowds galore!!! so i'm assuming it's on tv right now!

filfils: i will ask the price for the blk kelly tomorrow when i go back

elizabeth: yes, it's true!! all the boutiques at bellagio close at midnight everyday!!!

HBB: ur puppy is sooooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!!!!!