I'm Back ... My New Hermes!

Mira

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Hi everyone,

I'm an old member of PurseForum since 2006. My last post was around 2008/2009!
Got Busy with life/work and I guess my passion to handbags is much less!

Recently with Covid19 I started again hunting to get Bags that I always wanted but never had the time!

I wanted to get an hermes touch birkin 25 or 30 and I couldn't find a color that I liked. And I was offered this treasure and couldn't say no to it !

Birkin
Size 25
crocodile porosus
Color Cassis

Enjoy the picture . .

The Hermes boutique I got it from in not in France not in Europe.
I didn't know that but prices of hermes outside EU are higher in there other boutiques. I would love to know if ever came a cross a birkin 25 in crocodile porosus how much is it? To check the difference! I hope I won't regret buying it for the price.
Is a one time life purchase to get a full crocodile birkin...
Maybe my next will touch...

Give me your opinions! I would love to here from you.. Miss you all! It has been a long time.

Screenshot_20201003-093735_WhatsApp.jpg

Beautiful!! Yes they price things a lot more expensive outside of Europe...but I’m sure this stunner is worth it regardless! Enjoy her!

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Hi everyone,

I'm an old member of PurseForum since 2006. My last post was around 2008/2009!
Got Busy with life/work and I guess my passion to handbags is much less!

Recently with Covid19 I started again hunting to get Bags that I always wanted but never had the time!

I wanted to get an hermes touch birkin 25 or 30 and I couldn't find a color that I liked. And I was offered this treasure and couldn't say no to it !

Birkin
Size 25
crocodile porosus
Color Cassis

Enjoy the picture . .

The Hermes boutique I got it from in not in France not in Europe.
I didn't know that but prices of hermes outside EU are higher in there other boutiques. I would love to know if ever came a cross a birkin 25 in crocodile porosus how much is it? To check the difference! I hope I won't regret buying it for the price.
Is a one time life purchase to get a full crocodile birkin...
Maybe my next will touch...

Give me your opinions! I would love to here from you.. Miss you all! It has been a long time.

View attachment 4866442
I doubt you will ever regret buying it.
its so beautiful! The colour is sublime.
Its an investment piece and you will never lose money on it (in fact it will almost certainly increase in value more than in you'd left the money in the bank to make interest )
I really wouldn't think about wether you could/should/have waited to buy it in in the EU-this bag came to you and is truly beautiful!
Enjoy her in good health.

I doubt you will ever regret buying it.
its so beautiful! The colour is sublime.
Its an investment piece and you will never lose money on it (in fact it will almost certainly increase in value more than in you'd left the money in the bank to make interest )
I really wouldn't think about wether you could/should/have waited to buy it in in the EU-this bag came to you and is truly beautiful!
Enjoy her in good health.
Thank u made me feel better about it !

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
Congratulations! Cassis poro croc is to die for and it’s on my wish list too.

B25 poro croc is 35,400€ according to the price thread. Not sure how current that is. But I just got a B30 poro croc this week in US and it’s a lot more than a B25.

I’m also a big fan of Birkin Touch. Just bought a Black B30 Touch last month and have a B30 Touch in Vert Cypress coming soon. I’m still hunting for Raisin, Bleu Sapir and Toffee. To me Touch is more special and more wearable, but just like you, I came across a poro croc while searching for Touch and just couldn’t pass it up.

Enjoy your beautiful bag and don’t obsess over the price. Whether it’s worth it so totally subjective. What matters is if you love it.

Congratulations! Cassis poro croc is to die for and it’s on my wish list too.

B25 poro croc is 35,400€ according to the price thread. Not sure how current that is. But I just got a B30 poro croc this week in US and it’s a lot more than a B25.

I’m also a big fan of Birkin Touch. Just bought a Black B30 Touch last month and have a B30 Touch in Vert Cypress coming soon. I’m still hunting for Raisin, Bleu Sapir and Toffee. To me Touch is more special and more wearable, but just like you, I came across a poro croc while searching for Touch and just couldn’t pass it up.

Enjoy your beautiful bag and don’t obsess over the price. Whether it’s worth it so totally subjective. What matters is if you love it.
Thank you!
The price I got it for is 54,200 USD so it is higher than in Paris for sure!
My touch wish list is Emerled green let me know if you spot it any where :smile:

Thanks

Thank you!
The price I got it for is 54,200 USD so it is higher than in Paris for sure!
My touch wish list is Emerled green let me know if you spot it any where :smile:

Thanks

Is $54,200 with tax or without? I believe B25 poro croc should be under $50k pre tax.

I’ve done extensive research on Birkin Touch and I haven’t seen any in Emerald green. Are you sure it’s an available color option? I know for the green family there’s Vert Cypress, Vert Bosphore and Vert Rousseau. My SA just told me that my Vert Cyress will arrive this week.

EDIT: oh I just remembered there’s a multi-color Touch with Emerald green as one of the colors. Is that the one you are searching for? That one is I believe a one time only very limited piece.