I'm back from SF!

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Hi everyone!!! Well, we just got home and I rushed up the stairs to grab my laptop right away. :lol: I went back to H today and the 25cm ostrich birkin was already gone. But in its place there was the most gorgeous Rouge Garance HAC in epsom with silver hw. It was so beautiful I am not normally a big epsom fan but wow! It was $7000. Someone get it!!! :yahoo:
They had only finished one window so far. I tried to take a pic but the sun was too glaring. There were two mannequins one holding a Rouge H Bolide(they must have 2 because there's one in the case still) and one holding gloves.
No other new bags today except for a small red suede Vespa. I saw the red Karo and it was really cute but I think I'm going to hold out for orange since I have an orange theme for my accessories.
OK now I am going to try to get caught up on the threads. Missed you all!!!! :flowers:

Thanks everyone! It was really fun but its good to be home. :yes: I am now working on a mountain of laundry! lol I ended up going to H about five times or so...:shame: I couldn't resist, it was like a magnet. :lol:

Welcome back CB! I really need to stop reading these SF reports. That HAC sounds amazing. ME WANT 32cm HAC! I'm totally dying, but DH would have a FIT if another bag came before the year was over. I am sure that baby won't last long. :love: