I'm back from SF!

1. Hi everyone!!! Well, we just got home and I rushed up the stairs to grab my laptop right away. :lol: I went back to H today and the 25cm ostrich birkin was already gone. But in its place there was the most gorgeous Rouge Garance HAC in epsom with silver hw. It was so beautiful I am not normally a big epsom fan but wow! It was $7000. Someone get it!!! :yahoo:
    They had only finished one window so far. I tried to take a pic but the sun was too glaring. There were two mannequins one holding a Rouge H Bolide(they must have 2 because there's one in the case still) and one holding gloves.
    No other new bags today except for a small red suede Vespa. I saw the red Karo and it was really cute but I think I'm going to hold out for orange since I have an orange theme for my accessories.
    OK now I am going to try to get caught up on the threads. Missed you all!!!! :flowers:

2. Lots to catch up on in here! Welcome back!

3. Welcome back!!

4. It sounds like you had a great time!!:yahoo:

5. Welcome back CB!!!:yahoo:

6. Welcome Home, H!!!!

7. Yeah, you are back! Wow, sounds like you had a blast at H today!

8. Thanks everyone! It was really fun but its good to be home. :yes: I am now working on a mountain of laundry! lol I ended up going to H about five times or so...:shame: I couldn't resist, it was like a magnet. :lol:

9. crochetbella: are you in SF?

*someone kick me in the head, im slow when it comes to these things*

10. Welcome home! Did you bring any goodies back with you?

11. Welcome back, H!!! ^^Yeah, did ya?:graucho:

12. Glad you are back!!! Have a great weekend.

13. Welcome back CB! I really need to stop reading these SF reports. That HAC sounds amazing. ME WANT 32cm HAC! I'm totally dying, but DH would have a FIT if another bag came before the year was over. I am sure that baby won't last long. :love:

14. Welcome Back!!!!

15. Sounds like someone had fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice