I'm BACK FROM PARIS HERMES!!!!!

Moviegirl325

*heart*Rob
Jul 10, 2006
BONJOUR MES AMIES!!!!! Okay so I'm finally back from Paris and have some beautiful pics of my new H baby and goodies to share!!!! I also have pics of the GORGEOUS H window displays! Friday was the unveiling ceremony of their new windows but sadly I left that day:shame: All I have to say about the Mother Ship is....there is no H store like it in the world!!! BEAUTIFUL & GORGEOUS GOODIES!!! A feast for the eyes!!! AND CROWDED BEYOND BELIEF!!!! Everyone was scrambling to get their coveted handbag!

Okay so here is my new BABY!!!:love:

Attachments

• Hermes boxes from Paris.jpg
    Hermes boxes from Paris.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,001
  • Choc Birkin in Bag.jpg
    Choc Birkin in Bag.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,096
  • Choc Birkin Box closed.jpg
    Choc Birkin Box closed.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,000
  • Choc Birkin Box Open.jpg
    Choc Birkin Box Open.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,089
  • Choc Birkin Closed.jpg
    Choc Birkin Closed.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 951
AND SOME MORE PICS of my new baby and H BRACELET and my very FIRST pocket square! I think this pocket square is the most adorable thing. It reminds me of my baby son Noah, whom we brought on this trip w/ us, so this scarf will have very special memories for me!:love: :love: :love:

Attachments

• Close Up Orange H Pocket Square.jpg
    Close Up Orange H Pocket Square.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 779
  • Full Orange H Pocket Square.jpg
    Full Orange H Pocket Square.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 841
  • Wearing Carriage H bracelet.jpg
    Wearing Carriage H bracelet.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 812
  • Carriage H bracelet.jpg
    Carriage H bracelet.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 851
  • Choc Birkin Open.jpg
    Choc Birkin Open.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 786
WOW!!! You ladies are quick!!! I havent even finished uploading all my pics yet!!! LOL!!!!:graucho: :graucho: :graucho: Okay so these are pics of my new baby w/ my new special H pocket square...pls don't kill me! I really suck at tying these things, but I promise I will learn when I get the chance!!! Also DH got his first H tie!! Believe me, he DOES not wear bright colors and I almost fell to the floor when he said he wanted this one! Seriously I thought he was kidding about the color!!!! SO NOT HIM!!!

Attachments

• Birkin & Orange H Pocket Square.jpg
    Birkin & Orange H Pocket Square.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 777
  • Outside View Birkin w: Orange H Pocket Square.jpg
    Outside View Birkin w: Orange H Pocket Square.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 807
  • Potiron H Necktie.jpg
    Potiron H Necktie.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 792
Moviegirl I've been hanging to see your new baby. What a fabulous choice. I was ridin' the rollercoaster with you from here.

Congratulations (again..... and again and again :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: )

My DH has that same tie too - it was his first also

Welcome Back!!! :yahoo: And congrats!!!
Thanks babe for the welcome and congrats!!!:love:

lovehermes Thanks! I'm glad you like my choices. SERIOUSLY this is the first time I've ever bought H accessories ever!!! My first two H buys were bags and after those purchases, couldn't justify spending anymore $$$ on H accessories but this trip was extra special!!!:love:

wai bb I don't know what came over me!!! Yeah I didn't realize the damage I had done until I looked up my CC statement online!!! SHEESH!!!:shame: I'm glad that you love all of it bc I DO TOO!!!! Thanks!!!:heart:

Handybags AWWW!!! That's sooo sweet!!! It was a rollercoaster ride the whole time I was there, exciting and frightening at the same time!! The first 2 nights I tossed & turned in bed & couldn't sleep! Silly, I know!!! Thanks for the congrats!! HAHAHA!!! so ur DH and my DH have twin ties!!!:yahoo:

PBC I guess u'll have to wait til Christmas to find out what BOX #5 is!!!!:graucho: :hysteric:

wongnumber LOL!!! Yes I'm trying to upload more pics as fast as I can while responding to ur posts!!! Will upload the beautiful H windows now!!!!

MG, HUGE CONGRATS!!! I love your loot! That Birkin is stunning!:love::love::love: And I WANT that carriage bracelet. What other colours does it come in? :drool::nuts: Hey, I have the same colourway Triples pochette and DH has that tie! LOL!

^^^LIke I said before....:yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo:

Was rooting for you and crossing fingers, toes, eyes, arms, legs....and sending you "GET A BIRKIN" vibes. LOVE ALL YOUR GOODIES, and love the meaning behind the Pouchette buy!!! Love the orange color!:yahoo: