I'm BACK FROM PARIS HERMES!!!!!

OMG Movie, the first photo you posted, the Beagle and your Hermès boxes, some of my favourite things in the world. I took a similar picture of my little beagle, who died on July 3 (I am so heartbroken), after a particularly rewarding trip to France, and I raided my hometown Hermès. I will try to find it, and post it.
Congratulations on your gorgeous chocolate Birkin, it is beautiful. How do you like the box leather?

MG, I just had to have another look at your goodies!:drool::drool::drool: And those window shots!:nuts: Such eye candy. I was just doing a count in my head of the things I want from there, lol! Thanks for posting those!:flowers:

JUMPING JESUS!!!!!!! There are Plume Elan Gm's all over the place!!!!!

....Man! I gotta get me one of those.................

Thank you Moviegirl for posting these gorgeous windows!

I'm finally able to sit down and answer everyone's posts....been uploading pics from my trip and will post those too.

UR WELCOME, SHOPMOM!!!! Aren't those plume elan's gorgeous??? They were all over the place in the store too!!!! I fell in love w/ everything when I was in the store and was prepared to pick up a suitable alternative bag if I wasn't fortunate enough to attain my birkie!:jammin: :jammin:

handybags, costa & pinkish_love Thank you so much!!! I posted these pics bc I knew you ladies would love the wonderful H goodies and the H windows!!! *DROOL* *DROOL*, huh?? Everything really IS gorgeous in that store!!! It's nice to be able to share the things I love w/ others that love them just as much as me!!!

MG, if you could only see me right now! My mouth has dropped open permanently, just looking at ALL YOUR FABULOUS GOODIES!!! OMG! I am *so* glad you got the chocolate box birkin!!! I wanted to take one home with me, too!!! And the pochette - such a fantastic color (I'm a sucker for orange). I bought the pale blue version of your DH's tie, but now I'm wishing I'd gone for orange. (Just think how chic - and coordinated! - you'd be wearing all your loot at once! Could that been what he was thinking? Awww!)

AND THE WINDOWS!!! OMG - the silver birkin!!! ALL the birkins!!! the plumes!!! *sigh*

My theory is that FSH must have some kind of airborne drug pumping out through the vents because as soon as you walk in, all your spending inhibitions completely vanish! It's been a long long long time since I've felt like a kid in a candy store, but I'll tell you, FSH WAS IT!! (Oy! And the damage on the card later - well, best not to mention that, at least not while standing. ;) )

Congratulations on your new babies -- wear them well and in good health, and may all they always call to mind the delights you found in Paris! :smile:

OF COURSE I've said this many times before, but I truly appreciate all the advice, well wishes and congrats that you've given me! I truly believe that if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been able to attain this beautiful bag!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: You were so kind to extend a helping hand to me, practically a stranger, and for that, I will be forever thankful!!!

You're so right about that place!! It's like a dreamland! A candystore for adults!! I was prepared to get a plume if I didn't find my birkie! There were so many gorgeous ones there in all the wonderful leathers and colors!

I picked out a silver or light blue tie for DH in that same design but DH insisted on getting this color which was a complete surprise for me. He likes to play it safe, but maybe it was something in the air, perhaps? that got him to pick this color out!

When I wear my baby and goodies, I will forever think of all my wonderful memories in Paris w/ DH and DS and how I have a nice and wonderful friend help me out to find my FIRST BIRKIN!!!:love: :heart: :yahoo:

frenchiefan, katyc, chloe, Pepper, 24 Faubourg, pazt, HG, kallie girl, isus, & NHL Thanks so much for the congrats and well wishes! Glad you like my loot! It just makes enjoying them so much more!!! I know only the ladies here in tpf would truly appreciate these H windows! They ARE simply gorgeous!! Too bad I didn't get to stay long enough since they were unveiling NEW windows on Friday, Dec. 1 for the holidays, w/ an unveiling ceremony and everything!!! Definitely would be a feast for the eyes!! Hopefully someone from tpf will go to the Mother Ship in Dec and take some pics for us!!!

BTW, my doggies (I have 2 beagles, the one pictured is the younger one) missed me so much, they wouldn't leave my sight, thus they were right there w/ me while I was taking these pics of my goodies!