I'm BACK FROM PARIS HERMES!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. BONJOUR MES AMIES!!!!! Okay so I'm finally back from Paris and have some beautiful pics of my new H baby and goodies to share!!!! I also have pics of the GORGEOUS H window displays! Friday was the unveiling ceremony of their new windows but sadly I left that day:shame: All I have to say about the Mother Ship is....there is no H store like it in the world!!! BEAUTIFUL & GORGEOUS GOODIES!!! A feast for the eyes!!! AND CROWDED BEYOND BELIEF!!!! Everyone was scrambling to get their coveted handbag!

Okay so here is my new BABY!!!:love:

Attached Files:

2. Welcome Back!!! :yahoo: And congrats!!!

3. AND SOME MORE PICS of my new baby and H BRACELET and my very FIRST pocket square! I think this pocket square is the most adorable thing. It reminds me of my baby son Noah, whom we brought on this trip w/ us, so this scarf will have very special memories for me!:love: :love: :love:

Attached Files:

4. YAY!!! i counted 5 orange boxes!!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!

5. WOW!!! You ladies are quick!!! I havent even finished uploading all my pics yet!!! LOL!!!!:graucho: :graucho: :graucho: Okay so these are pics of my new baby w/ my new special H pocket square...pls don't kill me! I really suck at tying these things, but I promise I will learn when I get the chance!!! Also DH got his first H tie!! Believe me, he DOES not wear bright colors and I almost fell to the floor when he said he wanted this one! Seriously I thought he was kidding about the color!!!! SO NOT HIM!!!

Attached Files:

6. OMG....Moviegirl...gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!
    Love your Box Birkin, bracelet and scarf...excellent taste and choices!
    Enjoy!!:drinkup:

7. U CRACK ME UP, PBC!!!!! TOO DAMN OBSERVANT for your own good!!!!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :graucho: :graucho:

8. OMG WOMAN you did some major damage!!!!! lol I love all of it!! Congrats!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

9. Moviegirl I've been hanging to see your new baby. What a fabulous choice. I was ridin' the rollercoaster with you from here.

Congratulations (again..... and again and again :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: )

My DH has that same tie too - it was his first also

10. ok, so...

box #1: birkin
    box #2: bracelet
    box #3: pocket square
    box #4: tie
    box #5: ????????????

11. More pix, MG, more goodies!! More news!!!

I loved seeing all that loot. Congratulations.

12. Thanks babe for the welcome and congrats!!!:love:

lovehermes Thanks! I'm glad you like my choices. SERIOUSLY this is the first time I've ever bought H accessories ever!!! My first two H buys were bags and after those purchases, couldn't justify spending anymore $$$ on H accessories but this trip was extra special!!!:love:

wai bb I don't know what came over me!!! Yeah I didn't realize the damage I had done until I looked up my CC statement online!!! SHEESH!!!:shame: I'm glad that you love all of it bc I DO TOO!!!! Thanks!!!:heart:

Handybags AWWW!!! That's sooo sweet!!! It was a rollercoaster ride the whole time I was there, exciting and frightening at the same time!! The first 2 nights I tossed & turned in bed & couldn't sleep! Silly, I know!!! Thanks for the congrats!! HAHAHA!!! so ur DH and my DH have twin ties!!!:yahoo:

PBC I guess u'll have to wait til Christmas to find out what BOX #5 is!!!!:graucho: :hysteric:

wongnumber LOL!!! Yes I'm trying to upload more pics as fast as I can while responding to ur posts!!! Will upload the beautiful H windows now!!!!

13. :popcorn:

Windows mmmmm.....

14. MG, HUGE CONGRATS!!! I love your loot! That Birkin is stunning!:love::love::love: And I WANT that carriage bracelet. What other colours does it come in? :drool::nuts: Hey, I have the same colourway Triples pochette and DH has that tie! LOL!

15. ^^^LIke I said before....:yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo:

Was rooting for you and crossing fingers, toes, eyes, arms, legs....and sending you "GET A BIRKIN" vibes. LOVE ALL YOUR GOODIES, and love the meaning behind the Pouchette buy!!! Love the orange color!:yahoo: