I'm back from LV!

BTW, how did you score your Sophie? Are you still getting the Florentine? And which bag is the "Queen" that you are waiting for? :P

Besides the Cozy, what other LV Wallet do you own? The Ivorie Eugenie would really suit you!

I got my sophie from a friend who bought it on ebay but she needed funds so I just bought it off her! lol. No, not getting the florentine anymore, it was either that or the sophie. The Queen is the Manhattan PM cuz that is the most I would ever spend on a bag, I'm getting her end of July early August.

I just have the Cozy and Groom Pochette Wallet. I don't like the Eugenie that much....too many CC slots and not enought bill spaces. After I got the agenda, I don't carry that many cards anymore.

cozy pics coming up!

I got my sophie from a friend who bought it on ebay but she needed funds so I just bought it off her! lol. No, not getting the florentine anymore, it was either that or the sophie. The Queen is the Manhattan PM cuz that is the most I would ever spend on a bag, I'm getting her end of July early August.

I just have the Cozy and Groom Pochette Wallet. I don't like the Eugenie that much....too many CC slots and not enought bill spaces. After I got the agenda, I don't carry that many cards anymore.

How much is the Manhattan in Canadian $? Will you buy it new?

The most you'll ever spend on a bag, eh? :graucho: Suuure! But the Suhali Lockit you want is more expensive!

Which agenda do you have?

How much is the Manhattan in Canadian $? Will you buy it new?

The most you'll ever spend on a bag, eh? :graucho: Suuure! But the Suhali Lockit you want is more expensive!

Which agenda do you have?

it's $1560 plus tax and shipping (if I don't make it into a boutique)...

lol...yeah I'm still :drool: over the white suhali lockit! lol...but u think it's worth spending $2000 + for??

i have the pomme agenda..i loove it!