I'm back from LV!

congrats on everything! i was wondering... should i also get a Azur Speedy (i'm thinking the 30 though) even if i have the Damier Speedy 30 already? i just don't want to feel like i got almost the same style but just different colors. it's just that a lot of people talk about the Azur and i'm beginning to like it too hahaha

I also tried on the Vegas bracelet. It looked good on me but I didn't buy it because its brass and will tarnish. They were sold out of the clear inclusion bracelet, but I was ok with that because maybe the purple inclusion will be even nicer!

I've got to go on a ban soon...I've spent over $3000 in less than 2 weeks! :cursing: :shocked:

congrats on everything! i was wondering... should i also get a Azur Speedy (i'm thinking the 30 though) even if i have the Damier Speedy 30 already? i just don't want to feel like i got almost the same style but just different colors. it's just that a lot of people talk about the Azur and i'm beginning to like it too hahaha

Thanks!

I say get the 25. I have the Monogram Speedy 30 and the Azur Speedy 25, and its nice to have both sizes. Azur is cuter in the 25, and because of the light colour appears bigger.

Congrats on your gorgeous Pomme Koala wallet! She's such a beauty! Don't worry about the wrinkles, you can't really see them....I'm sure you'll forget about them once you start using your wallet!

It's good to know that there are still patient SA's around, I think all of LV's SA's should be like the one who served you. I love the l'Impétueux! I tried the white one on 2 years ago and was thinking of getting it, but now I've changed my mind and am aiming for the Suhali Lockit! :drool: Anyway, congrats again and enjoy your LVs!

Oh no! :shocked: Since the coin slot on the koala wallet is so small I started looking at coin purses and am now thinking about something I never thought I would consider!

The black MC cozy! Stop me! Tell me bad things about it! I need to stop spending!

In the description on elux is says:
High capacity, gusseted change compartment

What does gusseted mean? :confused1:

And if someone could post a pic of how much change it can hold, that'll be awesome. BTW, is it discontinued? Because I don't see it on the LV site, only on elux.

Oh no! :shocked: Since the coin slot on the koala wallet is so small I started looking at coin purses and am now thinking about something I never thought I would consider!

The black MC cozy! Stop me! Tell me bad things about it! I need to stop spending!

In the description on elux is says:
High capacity, gusseted change compartment

What does gusseted mean? :confused1:

And if someone could post a pic of how much change it can hold, that'll be awesome. BTW, is it discontinued? Because I don't see it on the LV site, only on elux.

lol...i have nooo bad things to ssay about the MC Cozy...except that it might be too big for what you need. better off with a cles IMO.:tup:

ps, check the inside your lv wallet thread, i posted pics there of what the cozy can hold