I'm Baaaaacckkkkk

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
Hello Ladies... wow its been a long time but I'm back! I haven't spent a dime during my time away from TPF LOL However, I missed the community and just needed to come back

In short:

Hate my job
Dad got diagnosed with leukemia
trying to have another baby
Grandmother needs a new kidney~diagnosed with lupus

Really just too much... however the crisis seemed to have calmed down for now...

Love you guys and its great to be back!

WELCOME BACK!!!! It is nice to see your adorable daughter's smile in your avatar again.

Good luck with all the stresses you are going through. We missed you!!!

Awww...I was wondering where you've been. Take care of yourself...talk about having more than your share. :sad: Hope you find some kind of solace around your fellow CL fanatics. :P

Hi Noe! We missed you! Please let us know if there's anything we can do.
Life can be so unfair sometimes.
Hopefully trying to have another baby has brought some extra fun into your life. ;)

XOXO

Noegirl, good to have you back! Sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations, but it sounds like you are holding strong. Best wishes to your dad and grandmother, and I hope we will be hearing news about 'a bun in the oven' soon. :heart:

Oh and a big congrats to you about not spending any money! Wish I could follow your lead!!! lol

Hi Noe, Great to have you back! Sorry to read all the difficult situation you have been going through. Continue to stay strong and I am hoping that you will be blessed with good news very soon.