I'm Baaaaacckkkkk

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
Hello Ladies... wow its been a long time but I'm back! I haven't spent a dime during my time away from TPF LOL However, I missed the community and just needed to come back

In short:

Hate my job
Dad got diagnosed with leukemia
trying to have another baby
Grandmother needs a new kidney~diagnosed with lupus

Really just too much... however the crisis seemed to have calmed down for now...

Love you guys and its great to be back!

legaldiva

O.G.
Oct 26, 2006
Noe--I'm so sorry for all you are going through right now! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, but I'm so glad you are back!!!

:flowers:

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
Noe, glad to have you back :hugs:Let us know if there is anything we can do :yes:

keya

Jan 5, 2006
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and your grandma. I hope they both get well and that everything works out with your job situation. :hugs:

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Welcome back, I am sorry to hear about all the problems you have :hugs: to you. Stay strong.

Lynn12

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Charlotte, NC
WELCOME BACK!!!! It is nice to see your adorable daughter's smile in your avatar again.

Good luck with all the stresses you are going through. We missed you!!!

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
Awww...I was wondering where you've been. Take care of yourself...talk about having more than your share. :sad: Hope you find some kind of solace around your fellow CL fanatics. :P

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
valley girl x city girl
Hi Noe! We missed you! Please let us know if there's anything we can do.
Life can be so unfair sometimes.
Hopefully trying to have another baby has brought some extra fun into your life. ;)

XOXO

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Noegirl, good to have you back! Sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations, but it sounds like you are holding strong. Best wishes to your dad and grandmother, and I hope we will be hearing news about 'a bun in the oven' soon. :heart:

Oh and a big congrats to you about not spending any money! Wish I could follow your lead!!! lol

shoecrazy

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
Welcome back Noe! That's a lot to handle all at once. It sounds like a little retail therapy may be in order?

karwood

shoeuphoria
Feb 25, 2008
Chicago
Hi Noe, Great to have you back! Sorry to read all the difficult situation you have been going through. Continue to stay strong and I am hoping that you will be blessed with good news very soon.