I'm BAAAAAACK! DH wins 'Best Ever' award! Long reveal to follow...grab your popcorn.

Aww looks like u had a fantastic day!

BTW the other day I read you and your hubbys "army love story" and I have been meaning to congratulate you...its was so nice to read such a beautiful story! Go you! :tup:

Hola everyone!

Tonight DH and I drove up the hill to my fave Coach store after work, Bridgeport Village in Tigard. Terry is my SA and he is 100% fab, so I wanted to make sure we went on a night he worked. Coincidentally this was the only night that he was working and that we could go, so it worked out perfectly!

I had a list written down on a heart shaped sticky, I had goals and I was stickin to em!!
#1 was the Bleecker Signature Duffle in chocolate - that was the first thing Terry got for me and of course I was way pumped and walked around the store with it the whole time. I have had the biggest craving for Chocolate and glad I picked up this sweet handbag to satisfy my craving. Though if I'm anything like Mommyville, I will never be satisfied with just one piece!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awww....COME ON, NOW......NOBODY CAN BE SATISIFIED W/ JUST ONE PIECE OF CHOCOLATE!!!!!!! :graucho: Wonderful goodies you came home w/ and you are right...our hubbies must have gone to charm school together!!! :yes: Cant wait to see modelling pics of you w/ your new bag (hint hint!!!!):graucho: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

I love reading these stories!!! I just love when people go out of their way to surprise each other, you know?! You got beautiful items there -enjoy them all! I have that brown gallery scarf in a ponytail scarf waiting for me to use shortly!

Wow you and Mommyville have great thoughtful husbands. Mine thinks I should only have ONE bag, what the hell is thinking. Little does he know I'm going to hop in the shower in a little bit and head to my coach store and get my Ergo Belted Sig Hobo!!!