I'm at the outlet and want to know if this price is good

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

$289.99 -50%-20%

2. You probably won't get a brand new one any cheaper anywhere else =)

3. That bag is really cute!

4. ooh cute! Most clearance outlet stuff will be the best you're ever gonna get for it. I say go for it!

5. It's cute but kind of small. Depends on if you'll use it!

6. I had that baby in my hands at the outlet the last time I went. I carried it around and decided that it was too expensive (for me) for such a tiny bag.

7. I like small bags I will use it for my nights out if I go to a club so it will
    work. Also the manager has offered me an additional 20% off because it has a little scary h so my bf is getting it or almost 100 yayyy

8. Are you at Sawgrass or Dolphin? :smile:

9. Sawgrass mills

10. LOL it was there on President's Day...That's where I was when I saw it. Enjoy!!

11. Thank you ladies!!

12. aww that is soo cute! I want one..argh..all i think when i see outlets is..damn Japan...I wanna move back to America right now..........

13. I thought those were long gone from stores/outlets, so I ended up getting that same color for like $149 several months ago, so yes I'd say that's a good price!