I'm Anxious - What do I do next?

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
If you go to your account in paypal...on the account summary page...look for the original transaction where you paid him...it should now say 'partial refund' or 'refund pending'. It will take a couple of days to get back to your debit card.

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Tampa, FL
Oooooook!!! Thanks so much. I was looking on the front page. I was getting nervous because I would pull it up and see nothing. I didn’t know you had to actually go on the transaction itself.
If you go to your account in paypal...on the account summary page...look for the original transaction where you paid him...it should now say 'partial refund' or 'refund pending'. It will take a couple of days to get back to your debit card.

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Tampa, FL
Ok. I was sent an email saying the money had been refunded. I checked the transactions and it said it had been credited to my card. But I don't see a credit for it in my statement yet. Is this unusual? As you can tell, I'm very impatient when it comes to my money. I'll learn to investigate better next time. :shrugs:

lovemyangels

May 4, 2007
The credit will take a few days to show on your credit card statement. As long as PayPal transaction says you received a credit, you are safe.

Congratulation!

SollyTia

Feb 2, 2007
Soggy UK
Just watch out, you might get a message in your EBay account, saying item to be paid.

It happened to me when I received a refund, I don't know why/how? But, I just changed it manually to payment sent.

It really confused me at first. Thought I had been sleep buying!!!!!!!!!! :roflmfao: (again)

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Tampa, FL
I'm confused. What do you mean?
Just watch out, you might get a message in your EBay account, saying item to be paid.

It happened to me when I received a refund, I don't know why/how? But, I just changed it manually to payment sent.

It really confused me at first. Thought I had been sleep buying!!!!!!!!!! :roflmfao: (again)

emald37

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
^Once the refund goes through, it will show in ebay that you have not paid for the item and it has the message at the top again that you have an item that needs to paid for.