I'm an impulse shopper...I have four bags to return..is that too much?!

inluvwCoach

Jan 2, 2009
Hi, I'm an impulse buying especially with Coach. My outlet is about 2 hours round trip and lately I haven't been able to get out there much.

Now, I have about four or five bags from the outlet that I haven't used and just think I'll never use..

NOW...here comes the question: Does it look bad going in returning four or five bags at once??! I don't want to get my favorite SA's mad at me..I do love them and they always look out for me..

Should I just return them in two shifts?!?! I know there isn't a time limit on returns so I could just go two separate times..or just go at once??

Sorry, I tried talking to my boy friend but he gave me an odd look.LOL

Thanks ladies, I know you all will understand not wanting to upset your favorite SA's.;)

I'd say just do it all at once. I mean it's such a far drive for you, and explain that to them...you are just an impulse shopper and would rather spend the cash on something you will love.

^^ :yes: If you have the receipts and the bags are new with tags, I don't see why you could not return them. I don't think you even have to explain yourself to anyone :nogood: just go in and get your money back :tup:

I would just return them all at once. I asssume you have the receipts and the tags, so no issue. We all change our minds, or purchase something at an outlet because we don't want to "miss out" and it's a long drive and then later realize that we aren't going to use the bag/accessory. Return them and get something you really love.

agreed! return them all at once! that's too much gas money to worry with. i'm sure your SA's will understand, especially the really nice ones. and it's not like you don't have the receipts. no biggie.

Ok thanks ladies..I think I'm going to make the trip tomorrow. I do have the receipts and the tags of course.. I know I just feel If I don't buy it when I see it I'll totally miss out! AND!! we all know how we dislike that..

Okay, I'll return them tomorrow. (if i can convince my boyfriend to take me tomorrow)

I think I'll be getting back a total of $750!! wOW!