Im an idiot. Help me ID something I saw at TJM.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I went to TJM on Saurday and was just browsing the purse section, nothing that really caught my eye except for this one silver clutch that was $99. I am not really in the market for a clutch in such a standout color for that much, but it was nice. Oversized, not too bright of a metallic, soft leather, etc. I made a mental note to remember the name so I could search ebay for it, then of course I forgot it. It was Dimoni? Or something like that...definitely a D name. It was large and an envelope type flap with a rectangle part that slipped into a notch on the main part of the bag to keep it closed. Any ideas?

2. Well I have a few metallic bags from an itallian designer found in TJMAXX called Laura Di Maggio. Ihe bags are really nice soft leather. I have no idea about a clutch but maybe?

3. another name that sounds close is desmo, i think im just going to have to go back and look!

4. Check Ebay I saw some Buy it Now clutches by Laura Di Maggio that were metallic. Good luck.

5. Hi I just checked ebay and a new thing come for Laura Di Maggio that is called a platinum wristlette. It looks like what your description sounds like. Hope this is it.

6. That is exactly the name was going to suggest. Desmo.

7. Hi, thanks - this is similar, but the one I saw was bigger and that rectangly part actually slipped into the front of the bag, like the flap on a cereal box. Thats the description I was reaching for earlier, but I just couldnt think of it!

8. After looking at the Desmo site I am pretty sure that it is a Desmo - the problem is I have this Home Goods gift card burning a hole in my wallet and the bag is at TJ Maxx. You can use a TJM GC at HG, but not the other way around unless its a combo store. I guess I could buy it, then return it to the combo store by where I work, then rebuy it with my GC....

9. If it's been haunting you for a few days, I say get it, even if you can't use the gift card - you'll find something else you can use that for.