I'm alive!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi.

Some of you have contacted me to see if I'm OK since I haven't been around in a while. Thank you, I appreciate the concern. I am going through some personal stuff and I'm just trying to get through it. I'm taking it one day at a time and see what happens. Again, thank you very much for the concern.

June

2. June, glad to see that you're okay. I'm sorry you're having a tough time, but please don't be a stranger if you need anything. We're here to help as much as we can.

3. Oh no June, hope everything works out for you. We'll all be thinking of you :flowers:

4. Good to hear from you June! We are here for you if you need anything.

5. I hope things get better for you soon, June. Glad to hear you're okay.

6. So glad you're okay.

7. Glad to hear you are okay June! Let us know if you need anything :flowers:

8. I hope everything works out :flowers:

9. Take care and hope everything works out for you!!!! Be strong!!!

10. Sorry to hear you are a having a tough time. We are here if you need anything! :hugs:

11. june, i've been concerned about you, too. thank you for posting here. one day at a time is the only way to make it through tough times, and sometimes it's one minute at a time. don't forget to take good care of yourself, no matter what's going on. and don't forget that you're never alone. :hugs:

12. Wow, June!! You have been in our thoughts lately!! Hope things get better for you!!

Glad to hear from you!!

13. June, Hope everything works out. You're in our thoughts

A x

14. I have noticed and missed your absence. Glad to hear from you! Take care of yourself and hope you get through everything okay.

15. Oh Gosh this sounds ominous. I hope whatever the tragedy is that you come out of it stronger and happier. So sorry!