I'm after the MJ Blake!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey I really like this shoulder bag. I tried it on today and took the stuffing out and it really is a great bag - SO MUCH better than the stella I have which is very very very very heavy. Ever since I got my Stella (which was my "breakthough" bag ) I have been living large (w/ bags, of course) hahaha

This one is a great size. I am going to see if I can eventually get one after the holidays. I just have to watch it w/ gifts etc. but I love this bag and
    deals will come next year too!!!

2. Me too! I'm new here and I just got a Venetia, but I really like the Blake :love:; I'm looking to get one in the new Cocoa color if I can! Let me know if you get one and I would definitely love to see some pics!

3. I have a tomatoe red blake and LOVE IT !! LOVE IT !!! LOVE IT!! It is a great size....Looks great with everything and the 3 compartments keeps all my stuff organized...no digging!! Great choice!!! Good luck in your search!!!! :heart:Emmy

4. Blake & Stella are great bags.
    MJ's seasonal styles do go on sale these days (not like before). Hopefully, the combination you & Lovingmybags want will be among the marked down items. Good luck. =)