Jimmy Choo I'm afraid of my Python Mahala and my Turquoise is thirsty!

Speaking of tissue paper, should we be using acid free paper? I try to save the tissue that they come packed in and use it.

Yes - you should use acid free paper, if that is what you use. I have also heard that people buy the pillow inserts at Jo-Ann and use those to stuff.

What in the hell is that?

OK, listen you Seattle coffee drinking snob....;)

You know damn well what a Keurig "coffee" maker is and what K-cups are! So excuuuse me that my very best friend in all the world, Juan Valdez, doesn't do whatever it is that Juan Valdez does to coffee beans to make coffee and bring it directly to my house (via Starbucks)!

Personally, I like getting up in the morning, popping my English Breakfast tea K-cup into my "coffee" maker and 30 seconds later, there you freaking go!! :jrs: This after DH has made his coffee in the same coffee maker just an hour earlier with no muss, no fuss! :tup:

OK, listen you Seattle coffee drinking snob....;)

You know damn well what a Keurig "coffee" maker is and what K-cups are! So excuuuse me that my very best friend in all the world, Juan Valdez, doesn't do whatever it is that Juan Valdez does to coffee beans to make coffee and bring it directly to my house (via Starbucks)!

Personally, I like getting up in the morning, popping my English Breakfast tea K-cup into my "coffee" maker and 30 seconds later, there you freaking go!! :jrs: This after DH has made his coffee in the same coffee maker just an hour earlier with no muss, no fuss! :tup:

I don't grind my coffee beans until right before it begins to brew...at 181 degrees, BTW, the perfect temperature to extract the delicious oils from the beans. Any longer than grinding immediately before, and the coffee tastes "old." :yucky:

And Starbucks? Bleeech....

But I can imagine the Keurig is wonderful for teas. Can you get a good tea selection, or do you use the reusable filter for your own?

Hey! I tried all of that! I bought the Kitchen-Aid primo grinder, and it is indeed a very nice grinder. I bought the best beans...Kona, for big bucks because I had heard they were in fact....the best. But, you know what? It's still coffee!!

I am a tea drinker...and we are oh so much more civilized than the average coffee drinker shall ever be. :queen:

I am a tea drinker...and we are oh so much more civilized than the average coffee drinker shall ever be. :queen:

That's it? "...we are oh so much more civilized than the average coffee drinker shall ever be" :rolleyes:

I only drink coffee in the morning for the caffeine. (hey what happened to "i" before "e" except after "c"?) But if it tastes good with sugar and cream, all the better.

Any other time, it is tea for me. I'm in love with green tea with blueberry, this week. How about you?

And coming full circle....Python is fairly durable. You can condition and clean it with DYO reptile conditioner to keep the scales from becoming brittle. For calf leather, I use the Apple brand of conditioner, but I've heard that Coach brand is fabulous.

That's it? "...we are oh so much more civilized than the average coffee drinker shall ever be" :rolleyes:

I only drink coffee in the morning for the caffeine. (hey what happened to "i" before "e" except after "c"?) But if it tastes good with sugar and cream, all the better.

Any other time, it is tea for me. I'm in love with green tea with blueberry, this week. How about you?

And coming full circle....Python is fairly durable. You can condition and clean it with DYO reptile conditioner to keep the scales from becoming brittle. For calf leather, I use the Apple brand of conditioner, but I've heard that Coach brand is fabulous.

Look, beyond that the best I had was "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah...." And I was so not giving you the satisfaction! :P

I do love tea, but I have to be careful these days of anything that I perceive as "the enemy". Wth?? I am so NOT amused about being in my late 40's...

"I before E except after C and when sounding as A as in neighbor and weigh!" And you know what else? Jane did indeed see Spot run, so there!! :smile:

^^^^^^

Yea, I was wondering the same thing :confused1:

How do you know if it's acid free? Is most tissue paper? What does it do if it isn't?
OK, I know this is late, but I think most tissue paper in not acid free unless it says it is. I know it can cause fading, but how would that be a problem inside a bag?