* I'm addicted to Hermes and... ;)

LeMonde

Loving Life :)
O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
Obviously we are addicted to Hermes here... and no, there is no cure for it (nor we'd like one to be invented LOL) :shame:
Would you like to know what other addictions H lovers 'enjoy'? Not so much other brands, but other everyday lil' (or big) things?

I'm addicted to Hermes and...

- tPF! seriously (and obvioulsy lol), unless I turn the laptop completely off I always have a window with tPF open...

- protein breakfast: scrambled eggs and few slices of non-grease bacon (if you told me few months ago that this is what I'd be eating in the MORNING I'd say you were crazy; it used to be a cup of black coffee, now I can't live without the proteins, can't even look at carbs in the morning and I used to be 'croissant addict' lol)

- mom-lit (chic lit for moms, it's getting better, really)

- Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella (I read all twice by now AND have all on CDs and listen to them in the car, I had to track two from UK as in US they only have abridged versions; still missing one unabridged "Shopaholic & Sister")

I'm sure there are couple more but can't think of them right now...

What about other H ladies?
:heart:

ps. I confirmed with jag (hugs!) that it's ok to post this thread :cutesy:

Last edited:
Hmmmmm....let me think

Bacon sandwiches. We eat them four times a week on low-carb bread. Once you grill out the fat, it actually has very few calories. I don't like to eat pork, but this is the one exception because I can't find a substitute that's halfway tasty. I love being able to eat like this and still lose weight.

Duke's Mayonnaise. It's a Southern thing, but no other brand will do.

The luxury of time to just read.

Looking over my antique jewelry collection. It helps me stop the desire to buy more in its tracks when I see how much I have sitting in the bank. LOL

My oddball collection of accessories. The cup-shaped coin purse from wishingfish.com, my new LV pouchette, a colorful card case that's very similar to an Hermes Clarisse PM, Tiffany keyrings, petit point purses...it's too much.

Well......I'm definitely addicted to tPF! I love reading about all the variations of the H world! Handbags, accessories, scarves, RTW, home and more!! Everyone here on tPF has different ideas so you see so many things it just adds to your own personal list!!

Books:sweatdrop: I love books if I'm not on tPF I'm reading. (I don't work now so I have tons of time!!!:yahoo:) I love cookbooks I love reading a recipe just to see if I could make it. I know that it sounds crazy but sometimes you read halfway thru a recipe and you think, this does not look easy!

Working out!! I really am...6 days a week 2 hours a day and sometimes I catch a pilates(sp) or yoga class in the afternoon. I just love it!

Movies I don't watch much tv but I love movies. I have an independent movie house nearby so I get see many foreign films!

My last addiction. Soup. I love soup in hot weather & cold weather does not matter! Its so good!! Rice noodle soup yummy!!!

Thank your for the thread LeMonde!

Le Monde, such a great thread to start!

I am 101% addicted to tpf - the H subforum!:tpfrox:

My other addictions include
Beading and jewellery making:heart:
Shopping:queen:
Dark Chocolates:drool:
Cosmetics(I buy tons and admire them, their beautiful colours!):tender:
Solid perfumes(but I only allow myself to buy about 2-3 a year cos I am running out of space at home)
Jogging(a new addiction which I am surprised with cos I have been telling everyone I know that I hate jogging!):amazed:

Good coffee - either so that I grind the beans myself and make my own or from a good coffee shop

Reading - books as number one, fashion and interior mags as number two

Ice cream - Ben & Jerry's or Mövenpick

Cheese - unfortunately NOT the low fat ones!

Shoes and handbags - !

DvF and Issa silk lycra dresses - so easy yet chic, especially when you travel

Travelling - I always need to have a trip "in planning process", even just a small one

Summer house - planning our new summer house to be built, cutting mags for ideas like a crazy person...

Good thread, LeMonde. :smile:

CHOCOLATE

Lighthouses

what I buy too much that prevents me from saving
for H:

Beauty products

Fast food - I know it's bad for you, but it's my
vice

The Beatles :smile:

Great thread
well I am getting addicted to this forum

Dancing. I do ballroom dancing and I compete and I'm addicted to my dance classes I love to dance.

We collect wine but I don't know if it's an addiction, maybe half of one

NYC, I follow everything just as if I still lived there subscribe to NY magazine
La Prairie skin care
Cashmere sweaters

Good thread, LeMonde. :smile:

Lighthouses

That's so interesting, Kelly_Birkin! Do you photograph them, buy books about them or just admire them:smile: ? I really like lighthouses too - in my study (where I sit now) there is a large photo of les Poulains and
L-6-663-avis_de_coup_de_vent_sur_les_poulains-Z000CAY8.jpg

when we are out boating, I'm always looking for them!

- mom-lit (chic lit for moms, it's getting better, really)

- Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella (I read all twice by now AND have all on CDs and listen to them in the car, I had to track two from UK as in US they only have abridged versions; still missing one unabridged "Shopaholic & Sister")

Which mom-lit books do you recommend? I am always looking for something to read! I absolutely love the Shopaholic series. I hope she comes out with another one soon!

My addictions:

1. My family

2. Decorating my house (I am constantly buying home decor items)

3. TPF

4. Reading books and fashion magazines

5. Clothes shopping

6. Beauty products

7. Coffee & Tea

Well......I'm definitely addicted to tPF! I love reading about all the variations of the H world! Handbags, accessories, scarves, RTW, home and more!! Everyone here on tPF has different ideas so you see so many things it just adds to your own personal list!!

Books:sweatdrop: I love books if I'm not on tPF I'm reading. (I don't work now so I have tons of time!!!:yahoo:) I love cookbooks I love reading a recipe just to see if I could make it. I know that it sounds crazy but sometimes you read halfway thru a recipe and you think, this does not look easy!

Working out!! I really am...6 days a week 2 hours a day and sometimes I catch a pilates(sp) or yoga class in the afternoon. I just love it!

Movies I don't watch much tv but I love movies. I have an independent movie house nearby so I get see many foreign films!

My last addiction. Soup. I love soup in hot weather & cold weather does not matter! Its so good!! Rice noodle soup yummy!!!

Thank your for the thread LeMonde!
I used to be... I even was a Step instructor (as a hobby, in the evenings after my university classes) but that was looooong time ago... I need a friend like you to get me back on track!!! :tup: Maybe if I put something 'orange' on my wish list as a reward after the first month... :roflmfao:

mrs. nordic, right now I just admire lighthouses.
I'd love to go on a trip and take photographs of them. :smile:

and to stop by the nearest Hermes, of course ;)

gemini, I'm convinced I'd have an Evelyne by now or more
for the Bolide fund if I didn't buy so much beauty products.
I only have one face and body. ;) *lol*