I'm addicted to Chanel

Katzilla

O.G.
Nov 2, 2009
Hello dear fabulous girlss of Purse forum , I ve been super busy for months .
Have to confess , I miss you all soooo much ,miss browsing your new buys , your Chanel action pics , your family portraits ...all made me smile .
Today I decide to dig through what ever happened here in Purseforum
Found so many fab stuffs you 've got .
During these past busy months I still had time to add fews items to my vintage and my straight from the boutique collections.
Ha ha , thanks to on line shopping .. Women are able ease their stress by shopping ,just through a smart gadget on their hands and use a magic little touch on the screen.. Voila!!!
Ta da
Here they are

Brown Tote ...so easy to use nothing fancy about this baby...just she gets along very well with my YSL Tribute.
IMG_2111_zps6a4be322.jpg

NEXT......Colorful printed silk /jersy flab in gunmetal hardware .
This baby 's screaming out "watch me"

IMG_2931_zpsfc3eb938.jpg

This one I'm so proud to present .Two tone Karl Lagerfeld Chanel Karl Lagerfeld Sketch Classic 10inch 2.55 Double Flap Bag, Limited Edition

IMG_2888_zpsb5484701.jpg

NO.4 is the early 1990's Big Logo Jumbo in lamb
This baby is used to belong to my best friend ,she always told me she had't carried it for a decade and she knew so well that I am a big Chanel lovers .
So I begged her to sell it to me in the same price she bought it ...what a bad friend I am ...and YESSS was her answer ....gosh I love her so much .
As she is an Hermes Diva now ,I bought a lil Rodeo horse for her precious Birkin .. In return favour

IMG_5069_zps10454368.jpg

And 2 vintage brooches
IMG_2929_zpse2512cab.jpg

A visit to Chanel Boutique is quite like a visit to sacred place for me ...once a month is a must ha ha no excuse
These are items I broght back home

Camilia square shawl in navy
IMG_1954_zpsb06b494e.jpg

A chain belt which I wore as a necklace
IMG_6353_zpsfcd03829.jpg

That's a wrap
Thanks my fab PFS girlss
Have a fab day!!!!

Have to confess , I miss you all soooo much ,miss browsing your new buys , your Chanel action pics , your family portraits ...all made me smile .

During these past busy months I still had time to add fews items to my vintage and my straight from the boutique collections.

Ha ha , thanks to on line shopping .. Women are able ease their stress by shopping ,just through a smart gadget on their hands and use a magic little touch on the screen.. Voila!!!

Ta da

Here they are

Brown Tote ...so easy to use nothing fancy about this baby...just she gets along very well with my YSL Tribute.

IMG_2111_zps6a4be322.jpg

IMG_2931_zpsfc3eb938.jpg

This one I'm so proud to present .Two tone Karl Lagerfeld Chanel Karl Lagerfeld Sketch Classic 10inch 2.55 Double Flap Bag, Limited Edition

IMG_2888_zpsb5484701.jpg

This baby is used to belong to my best friend ,she always told me she had't carried it for a decade and she knew so well that I am a big Chanel lovers .

So I begged her to sell it to me in the same price she bought it ...what a bad friend I am ...and YESSS was her answer ....gosh I love her so much .

As she is an Hermes Diva now ,I bought a lil Rodeo horse for her precious Birkin .. In return favour

IMG_5069_zps10454368.jpg

And 2 vintage brooches

IMG_2929_zpse2512cab.jpg

A visit to Chanel Boutique is quite like a visit to sacred place for me ...once a month is a must ha ha no excuse

IMG_1954_zpsb06b494e.jpg

IMG_6353_zpsfcd03829.jpg

That's a wrap

Thanks my fab PFS girlss

Have a fab day!!!!

Soo many beautiful items! 😍 That vintage flap is amazing - and what a great friend for selling it to you at that price! If you get a chance I'd love to see how you wear the belt as a necklace. I've been thinking about purchasing a vintage one and wearing it the same way.

Congratulations on your wonderful Chanel buys!! I adore vintage Chanel!! Your pieces are stunning, especially the Karl Lagerfeld sketch flap!! What series is it? It appears to be in excellent condition. Love finding vintage in excellent or unused condition:graucho:

Ahhhhh the Karl Lagerfeld 2 tone sketch! aahhhhh :loveeyes: tdf for me!
what spendid finds! how did you do it? were u really busy? haha just kidding.
thanks for sharing. :smile:

We all are addicted to something whether it is shoes or handbags lol. You have some beautiful pieces in your closet and I love them all. Love the exquisite black and white photo #3. Congrats

Ta da
Here they are

IMG_2111_zps6a4be322.jpg

IMG_2931_zpsfc3eb938.jpg

IMG_2888_zpsb5484701.jpg

IMG_5069_zps10454368.jpg

And 2 vintage brooches
IMG_2929_zpse2512cab.jpg

IMG_1954_zpsb06b494e.jpg

IMG_6353_zpsfcd03829.jpg

That's a wrap
Thanks my fab PFS girlss
Have a fab day!!!!

Congrats! Love your choices especially the two-tone Karl bag. Thanks for sharing.