I'm about to buy an automne city : good or bad idee?

Oct 15, 2008
hello,
I am going to buy an automne city 2009. I cannot see it IRL.
Would you go for it or would you stay away from this color?:shrugs:
The happy few of you how can see it in real, can you tell me what do you think about this 2009 automne?
thanks alot! :woohoo:

Hi ! I just purchased a flat GSH clutch in automne and I've never seen it IRL but I was told from ****** that it is very close to this picture... looks like a beautfiul rich whiskey brown to me !! I saw go for it, it would be a great neutral but also a rich saturated colour, it seems as though they have some nice distressing as well :yes:

I can't wait to receive this guy! :graucho:

Attachments

• jpeg.jpeg
    jpeg.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 160
Anyone have saddle and automne and can show me the contrast. I have a saddle Twiggy and am thinking Automne City. I have 06 Cognac city and love it. Love those browns!!!:yahoo:

Automne is gorgeous! I was at first unsure of the colour until I saw it IRL. I love it as it can be dressed up or down. I have the RH PT as I use mostly for work and need the extra room. The leather on mine broken in quite quickly and the PT is not so east west when the sides have softened. But why don't you get a city as you already have another PT RH?

IMG_1115.jpg

Good idea. Great, neutral color. Looks great in PT or City. I vote PT because of the longer strap and extra room. Also, if your willing to take a chance on the leather, you can still get a free planet/boobie on either the City or PT in automne on bals website. Good luck!