I'm a very happy guy! Speedy 40 pics, and family shot!

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
I'm sure most know I went to Saks yesterday to pick up my new Speedy 40! I haven't had a Speedy in almost 2 years now, and I remember now why this was my all time favorite bag. It is so perfect, light weight, classy, and the smell of a new LV is divine!!

I thought about getting a luggage tag, but I'm kinda liking it without one, what do you all think? I also took a family shot, it's a humble collection, but not bad for two weeks! There is also a comparison shot for anyone thinking of using either for an everyday bag, both are perfect. :yahoo:

DSCF4576.jpg

DSCF4578.jpg

DSCF4579.jpg

DSCF4583.jpg

DSCF4591.jpg

DSCF4596.jpg

That's fabulous! :biggrin:

Congratulations on getting your Speedy 40! Eventually, you can decide on getting a luggage tag, or not. I like have the luggage tag as a finishing touch. Perhaps you can consider getting the Hawaiian lei flower stamped luggage tag on eBay, perhaps? :shrugs:

Thanks everyone! T-Girl, I wanted to get a vachetta one now, so that the patina would match lol, I'd hate to have a pale luggage tage and honey handles!

Oh and the best part, this bag was made just last month! It's barely a month old! :love:

Ha ha, :lol: I am like that too ... I want it NOW! :pout:

Using Apple conditioner does darken the vachetta alittle giving it a deeper peachy colour.

Congrats at getting such a new Speedy 40--barely a month old is spectacular! :nuts:

Enjoy this gorgeous beauty. You totally deserve using it and loving it! :heart:

Ha ha, :lol: I am like that too ... I want it NOW! :pout:

Using Apple conditioner does darken the vachetta alittle giving it a deeper peachy colour.

Congrats at getting such a new Speedy 40--barely a month old is spectacular! :nuts:

Enjoy this gorgeous beauty. You totally deserve using it and loving it! :heart:

Thank T-Girl! Yeah, 2/5 LV's that I want in two weeks just shows that I HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW!!! I'm already trying to figure out how to get the Epi Speedy or Sac Plat next! I just can't get enough, LV is my new drug lol!