I'm a sick puppy.

Toki Bags are like Pringles... you can't just have one.

I went crazy about it after getting my first shirt, held back on the bags...then bought 12, held back until reading the forum today and bought 7 more. Many of my bags, I haven't used.. just model once in a while in front of a mirror........and when i see different print placement I can't decide between I normally buy both, b/c that's how I buy clothes....I almost got the jewelry but was afraid they'd rust and am looking out for more clothing..........I still have two shirts i haven't worn in my drawer......I almost bought the TD bags not associated with lesportsac from europe but they're not as cute. I think I need to ban myself from more bags........
I was going to buy a new shelf to place the bags since i don't have much room left in my closet, but my bf mentioned dusts and now I'm thinking about buying a new cupboard for it......I feel like i need help

Toki Bags are like Pringles... you can't just have one.

I went crazy about it after getting my first shirt, held back on the bags...then bought 12, held back until reading the forum today and bought 7 more. Many of my bags, I haven't used.. just model once in a while in front of a mirror........and when i see different print placement I can't decide between I normally buy both, b/c that's how I buy clothes....I almost got the jewelry but was afraid they'd rust and am looking out for more clothing..........I still have two shirts i haven't worn in my drawer......I almost bought the TD bags not associated with lesportsac from europe but they're not as cute. I think I need to ban myself from more bags........
I was going to buy a new shelf to place the bags since i don't have much room left in my closet, but my bf mentioned dusts and now I'm thinking about buying a new cupboard for it......I feel like i need help
I noticed in an ad for Bed Bath & Beyond that they sell an over the door purse rack!!!! It will hold like a dozen bags!! I thought about getting one for my tokis, it might be good for you! If you planned on selling the dupes you weren't as happy with, it will all work out! Don't beat yourself up, life is too short! Be Toki!

I noticed in an ad for Bed Bath & Beyond that they sell an over the door purse rack!!!! It will hold like a dozen bags!! I thought about getting one for my tokis, it might be good for you! If you planned on selling the dupes you weren't as happy with, it will all work out! Don't beat yourself up, life is too short! Be Toki!

Thanks Annie, that's a great Idea but I no longer have room for an over the door storage, my coats have pretty much taken over the door.:sad: My bf makes in fun of me and says I live in a closet because my room is bordered by dressers and garment racks and extra cupboards. my only option is to build up on surfaces to make room:shrugs:

I'm a sick puppy, too... I just got toki for my birthday, and the day after I bought 4 more toki items from the Southampton store... D: It's nuts.

Hehe I asked my mom if I could get one for my late birthday present... then I got a Macy's card and got a second one... then they had this outrageous sale and I got one more... then I went to another Macy's and got two more :wtf:... then some people online asked if I could find other ones for them and technically I bought three more... two of which are passed on and two more I need to sell since I just saw a paradiso bella I must have and the SA today said they might have another sale this weekend... but I don't know if it's true but just in case I've put it on hold and I'm hoping that I can sell the two tokidoki items I have :sad:... I'm also a sick puppy

Hehe I asked my mom if I could get one for my late birthday present... then I got a Macy's card and got a second one... then they had this outrageous sale and I got one more... then I went to another Macy's and got two more :wtf:... then some people online asked if I could find other ones for them and technically I bought three more... two of which are passed on and two more I need to sell since I just saw a paradiso bella I must have and the SA today said they might have another sale this weekend... but I don't know if it's true but just in case I've put it on hold and I'm hoping that I can sell the two tokidoki items I have :sad:... I'm also a sick puppy

haha the toki just keeps on coming. I have a Macys giftcard (only for $25, but it's still awesome) which shall be used at some point... their toki selection is a little small right now, but I'll have to buy something soon :biggrin: It's the really pricey bags that get me... I would buy more toki if I had more money - but I don't have much haha~

i guess youre more :nuts: than me...i havent even started with the toys or shirts just yet (the shirt i got was a christmas present)...dont get me there!! i :heart: your necklaces! i think i wanna have one in fantismo..does anyone have that? :biggrin:

One month ago I had never even heard of tokidoki.

Now I have:
2 bellas (notte and inferno)
2 ciao ciaos (foresta and citta)
2 bambinones (arancia and adios)
2 lunas (citta rosa and notte)
1 canguru (inferno)
1 portatelefono (citta)
1 buon viaggio (pirata)
1 nuvolo(citta rosa)

:yahoo: I think you are just like all the girls in this Forum when it comes to hand bags.... I just started to collect Tokidoki recently myself and have gotten carried away... We all need something that makes us happy, wecome to the World of Shopaholics, lol or should I say tokidokiholics.... The Rosa Citta bocce was my first bag 3 weeks ago since they I have purchased 5 Luna bags, 2 Ciao Ciaos abother Bocce, 2 canguro, 1 Carmella,1 Stellina,1 campeggio and last 1 Nuvola. I have a closet just for my hand bags..... Handbags are my weak spot.....

One month ago I had never even heard of tokidoki.

Now I have:
2 bellas (notte and inferno)
2 ciao ciaos (foresta and citta)
2 bambinones (arancia and adios)
2 lunas (citta rosa and notte)
1 canguru (inferno)
1 portatelefono (citta)
1 buon viaggio (pirata)
1 nuvolo(citta rosa)

If I had the money I would have all of that too! It's just sooo cute.