I'm a Sh*t Heel!

1. My DH just went out of town for 2 nites and he told me to keep an eye out for the UPS man b/c he got me something. I knew it wasn't a handbag (b/c he hates my habit) so I wasn't real excited. The UPS guy just came and my hubbie got me a new computer! Although we have 4 computers in my house mine is really decrepid and crappy. My parents bought my sons each a new computer last year and my husband has a lap top that he uses for work so I don't use any of those. He felt so bad about mine always crashing that he got me a new one!:love:

Here's the problem - I've been shopping A LOT and now I feel really guilty about all the money I've spent on myself...Damn - the credit card bill is coming soon and I've got major jewish guilt! I've got to go return some stuff immediately!

Hmmm, maybe I should just get some knee pads and open a whore house w/ Selena:idea: I bet a 40 year old mother of twins could make some big bucks in that line of work:yes:

2. Uh-oh. Well congratulations on your new computer. If I were you I would start returning some stuff immediately. We don't need our own personal Heidi Fleiss on TPF :smile:

3. congrats on the new comp =D

4. Congrat's on the new pc :smile:

5. LMAO..keep it..you have earned it by being a wife and a mom...

6. Jill - you really are evil! I thought you just like pictures of stringy looking poops :smile:

7. Having a new, better computer is a dream! It's gets you everywhere! Congrats!

8. Aww, that was sweet of him!

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: everyone is so funny on here!!!

10. OHHH NOOO. Another naughty thread.

Congrats on your new computer. :flowers:

11. congrats on the new pc ....

12. I hate feeling guilty/bad!!!! Try to return some things if you can! What a sweet hubbie- that is adorable!! enjoy your new computer... you definetly deserve it :flowers:

13. Get those kneepads ready !! :biggrin:

But honestly, you deserve something nice - besides bags that is. ;)

14. What a wonderful surprise!!!!

15. That's super sweet of your DH ... I'm the same way, I get super guilty and start returning stuff or buy things only for the kids.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice