Im a proud owner of a Hologram Spy~! Quick, someone pinch me, please~!

texaschic231 said:
wow~! and definitely ouch~!

I got a really good deal then...but youre so lucky to live close to rodeo Dr. I would be soo bankrupt if I lived near Rodeo dr~!!

heee yeah i try really really hard not to go TOO often.. but my gosh! I've gotten sooo many shoes and bags there... not to mention Barney's, NM and SAKS are literally right around the corner... that area is a danger to my credit cards!!!! :biggrin: it's almost an exercise in zen discipline to restrain myself! hahahaa :heart:

squsihy said:
heee yeah i try really really hard not to go TOO often.. but my gosh! I've gotten sooo many shoes and bags there... not to mention Barney's, NM and SAKS are literally right around the corner... that area is a danger to my credit cards!!!! :biggrin: it's almost an exercise in zen discipline to restrain myself! hahahaa :heart:
I hear the Saks in NY has a whole floor dedicated to bags...is it the same in Cali?

oo wow ! a whole floor!! SAKS in bev hills doesnt have a huge bag area..!! barney's has a decent sized one, but nieman marcus has by the far the largest!!!! (not a whole floor, but a good majority of it!)