I'M A NEWBIE! MY FIRST B-BAG! THANKS helenNZ!

Jan 18, 2006
Hi!

I've been lurking here on the PF for a few months. I have enjoyed every thread and photograph! I thought this would be the PERFECT time to introduce myself!

First, let me say "thank you" to helenNZ for her thread a few nights ago on "What's In Stock At Balenciaga NY?" I have been thinking about getting a B-bag for quite some time and when I read your thread and saw that the Balenciaga store in NY had the exact bag I wanted, I decided to take the pluge!

I placed my order yesterday morning and in less than 24 hours, my UPS man was at my door! I chose the City bag in Ink! The color is AMAZING! The color changes from almost black to blue to a stunning shade of dark purple! It was packaged wonderfully and I highly recommend them for phone orders.

Thanks again, helenNZ! It was your thread that sent me over the edge and into the world of Balenciaga! I am already thinking about what my NEXT color will be! Hmmmm....maybe white? We shall see:P .

Here is a photo of my new bag. I hope you can see it! This is our first time tying to post images to a website!

Cheers!

ohhh myyy congrats!!!! what a gorgeous bag!!!!! Piece of advice be ready though, once you have your first balenciaga, you can't stop buying for more..these bags are totally addictive, I got hooked myself ...LOL:love: :biggrin: :shame:

Thanks to all for your warm welcome and kind words regarding my beautiful new bag! I am in awe of it! I am also quite sure my chocolate Fendi Spy is glad I've found a new love, too! I have lugged my Spy around almost every day since I bought it a few months ago. As soon as my B-bag came today, I put my Spy in it's sleeper bag and tucked him in for a long nap. He's exausted! I swear I can hear him snoring..........:smile:

Hey!!!!

No worries!!!! I'm glad to help!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: i'm SO glad that you took the dive and you got your very first b-bag!

which by the way is totally YUM YUM YUM!!! :love:

You're gonna want more colours - yeah save up for the white one!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Give your new b-bag a hug for me and WELCOME to the PF - you're gonna love it here!!!!!

weeeee heeeee!!!!! b-bags!!!